Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Truecel trait: Sucking so fucking bad a video games that you rage and break everything and injure yourself.

FUCKITALLREEE

FUCKITALLREEE

5'7 LDARing Neet Truecel
★★★★
I was playing botw ( :soy::soy::soy: i know) with my ps4 controller attached via usb, the game is peaceful and calming, i like to do small missions. But there's one boss that i that made me rage the fuck off, unnecessarily hard for no fucking reason.

In one of his form if you don't block with the perfect, timing you are left with half a heart and completely disarmed (including the shield that you need to counter), then he hit you and you die.

I rage quitted, punched the desk and threw my controller at my screen. Now i think i have a small fracture on the bone bellow the pinky, my ps4 controller usb connector (maybe just the wire i hope) is fucked, still work but disconnect if i move it at some angle.

I have zero fucking patience left in me. It's like my life is so fucking bad that i just can't tolerate to lose more than i already has. So you know what i did? I activated cheat mode, infinite heart and fucked him up good. Fuck this shitty cunt.

I was playing botw

Nah I don't rage in video games dedsrs.

Last time this happened to me was playing Quantum Break, ridiculous boss fight.
Shit like this is what break a game for me, it's all good making progress, and enjoying the game artwork, music, characters and gameplay, then a fucking unplayable part, made my blood boil.

no I have some self control because these things costs money and its not easy to make money

whenever i start getting mad i just stop playing

just punch the drywall theory

I was raging bad when I was getting mogged in battlefield 3. I would play in a 768p window @ 15-20 fps with stuttering and even my rmb broke, so I had to zoom aim on Ctrl and shoot on lmb. I wasn't that bad, but I felt like killing someone and/or myself when I was getting mogged by gaming PC cels

Good advice but the rage persist.
i used to rage and game ruin all the time too, got banned in dota 2 for 6 months cause of it. Stopped playing dota and became way less angry lol

Yup, and it frustrates me how these boss fights are 100x more difficult than the rest of the game. People say shit like git gud or decrease the difficulty. Yes, I could turn down the difficulty, but I've already played through the entire game with ease on this difficulty. Difficulty should be balanced.
Happened to me in Ghostrunner. first couple levels took 100+ retries. but eventually hit a tower boss who took 500+ deaths and still couldn't beat him so ragequit and deleted game . I was using a controller and the developers mapped the buttons horribly and don't allow remapping
I was playing botw ( :soy::soy::soy: i know) with my ps4 controller attached via usb, the game is peaceful and calming, i like to do small missions. But there's one boss that i that made me rage the fuck off, unnecessarily hard for no fucking reason.

In one of his form if you don't block with the perfect, timing you are left with half a heart and completely disarmed (including the shield that you need to counter), then he hit you and you die.

I rage quitted, punched the desk and threw my controller at my screen. Now i think i have a small fracture on the bone bellow the pinky, my ps4 controller usb connector (maybe just the wire i hope) is fucked, still work but disconnect if i move it at some angle.

I have zero fucking patience left in me. It's like my life is so fucking bad that i just can't tolerate to lose more than i already has. So you know what i did? I activated cheat mode, infinite heart and fucked him up good. Fuck this shitty cunt.
what I do after game rage is get up and breath very fast and hold breath for a minute calms me down

Sounds like me when Russian bias kills me in War Thunder

Botw > PS4 and X-Loss

Did this until i hurt my wrist after beating my desk really hard once, after a Match against cheaters in CSGO. My wrist hurt for several days, and i stopped it. Became a bit better at the game, so less raging. It only occurs seldomly now, when it does I do some sort of a punch to my palm with a fist now. It isn't hurting but kinda helps of the steam.

Did this until i hurt my wrist after beating my desk really hard once, after a Match against cheaters in CSGO. My wrist hurt for several days, and i stopped it. Became a bit better at the game, so less raging. It only occurs seldomly now, when it does I do some sort of a punch to my palm with a fist now. It isn't hurting but kinda helps of the steam.
get a stress ball, legit helps reduce anger

I rage at games for being shitty at them all the time, are you autistic? I figured that was an autism thing that made me do that.

Otherwise, I've gotten pretty good at redirecting that anger in recent years. Too many broken controllers and things in the past to allow that behavior to continue the way it does (I've had gameboy colors with teeth marks in them, for Christ's sake). So what I usually do is buy an extra controller as my "smashing controller" so that if I rage, I can throw that one across the room at nothing in particular. Then, only my extra controller takes any damage.

I'll also put on winter gloves and beat the shit out of some old college text books I still have lying around. It's therapeutic.

I've been raging for years but I don't break anything because I know if I do, I can't play the game anymore.
I've hacked my BOTW on my Wii U so I didn't have to rage much while playing. I removed the ability of my weapons breaking and just mass produced all of the materials I needed in the game because I hate crafting in video games. Other than things like rain, I enjoyed BOTW.

J-just get into hobbies and hone your craft so you c-can one day maybe make some money off it instead of wasting your time bro :soy:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back