Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecel Trait: Too low self-esteem to ask your parents for anything

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
When you are such a subhuman, you feel like you are wasting your parents money and life by simply existing, so you grow up never asking your parents to ever buy you anything, except casually mentioning that the computer doesn't work or something. If they say yes to the computer to be fixed, but then forget, you get too autistically scared to tell to remind them because they probably don't want to deal with my subhuman self, so I used to go back to my room and just rot.

I used to. but I would leech off em if they weren't so poor

I stole from my parents until I got caught then I just started stealing from Tesco instead and Morrisons until I got caught doing that too and ofc it was a fucking curry foid that caught me I bet she would let chads go.

I must have stole at least 3,000 pounds worth of food though. Then I got my student loan so I stopped stealing shit.

Also I signed a restraining order in both Tesco and Morrisons JFL at those faggots I was back the next day :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I stole from my parents until I got caught then I just started stealing from Tesco instead and Morrisons until I got caught doing that too and ofc it was a fucking curry foid that caught me I bet she would let chads go.

I must have stole at least 3,000 pounds worth of food though. Then I got my student loan so I stopped stealing shit.

Also I signed a restraining order in both Tesco and Morrisons JFL at those faggots I was back the next day :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
wow that is giga low inhibition.

nah I wanna leech off them

nah I wanna leech off them
brootal, they're the only people that give any shit about me, so I don't try to annoy them or anything cause I'm scared of losing it.

brootal, they're the only people that give any shit about me, so I don't try to annoy them or anything cause I'm scared of losing it.
My parents don’t give a shit about me. They gave me these shit genes

My parents are ugly too. Are yours?
No, my parents are both probably a 8, and my brother is probably a 9.
Think about it bro, chadstein family and meanwhile I rot as a 1/10 subhuman.

No, my parents are both probably a 8, and my brother is probably a 9.
Think about it bro, chadstein family and meanwhile I rot as a 1/10 subhuman.
That’s why no one should reproduce genetic recombination is brutal

That’s exactly me tbh, even when they wanna treat me or take me out, I always try to find a way to make it cheaper or something, and I order little.

I used to ask my mother hesitantly as she usually give in within reason. Never ask my father as he was very strict.

I ask my parents for money to buy copes, but they don’t give me any

After reading some of the posts here my already lack of faith in humans has diminished.

When you are such a subhuman, you feel like you are wasting your parents money and life by simply existing, so you grow up never asking your parents to ever buy you anything, except casually mentioning that the computer doesn't work or something. If they say yes to the computer to be fixed, but then forget, you get too autistically scared to tell to remind them because they probably don't want to deal with my subhuman self, so I used to go back to my room and just rot.
I CAN RELATE
I literaly never asked my mother nothing. I just can't do it.

Debating using college fund for SEA/relocation. AMERICA SUCKS ASS
based

That’s exactly me tbh, even when they wanna treat me or take me out, I always try to find a way to make it cheaper or something, and I order little.
I CAN RELATE
I literaly never asked my mother nothing. I just can't do it.
Sorry to hear that buddy boyos, but just know you aren't alone, and there are others like me rotting as well.
Only after getting blackpilled have I realized I feel this way cause of my subhumanity.

After reading some of the posts here my already lack of faith in humans has diminished.
I'm guessing you're referring to the stealing and leaching, I didn't expect incels to take advantage of the only people that might care about them.

What if my parents raised me with that mindset (that breaks me for life) because they wanted to save a few dollars

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back