Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel trait: You despise love songs

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Because you can't relate.

i despise almost all mainstream songs

just video game or weeb stuff, i barely listen to anything.
I don't really listen to OSTs, but there are a few that I like. Silent Hill OST comes to mind. Also, by weeb stuff, do you mean J-rock & J-pop in general, or those that were featured in anime? I enjoy both J-rock and J-pop. Japanese horror movies usually have a J-pop playing during the credits.

I hate every normie shit

I just listen to anime openings and OSTs

True. I fucking hate any song that has to do with the L word

Yeah, I feel like shit whenever I listen to love songs, it’s like hovering food over a starving man.

I don't really listen to OSTs, but there are a few that I like. Silent Hill OST comes to mind. Also, by weeb stuff, do you mean J-rock & J-pop in general, or those that were featured in anime? I enjoy both J-rock and J-pop. Japanese horror movies usually have a J-pop playing during the credits.
Just anime openings and endings, some OSTs, I don't actually follow any artists. I don't like music video's.

Last edited:
I try to ignore them as much as possible.

Yes i can relate also romantic movies

I’m sure most incels will agree.

Just anime openings and endings, some OSTs, I don't actually follow any artists. I don't like music video's.

Vinland Saga was the best anime of 2019

i despise almost all mainstream songs
Same TBQH. Mainstream music in 70s-80s- great, 90s- very good, 2000s - good/tolerable, late 2000s and onwards - it suddenly became cancer.