Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Truecel trait: you don't really HAVE friends

Lester

Lester

quid pro quo
-
there are people i like to talk to at school and other places, but they don't really give two shits about me. no one really considers me to be their best friend, or even their friend at all. people openly and blatantly abandon me for other people.

when given the option, people don't choose to speak to me.

my "friends" have actual friends they are eager to share ideas with, joke with, and be around, and i'm not them.

Very true and high IQ.

I'm always the outcast, even in my own group of "friends". They always seem to have more fun without me...

And this one guy in school talks to me solely because he has no one else to talk to. He also looks like st blackops2cel.

brutal ngl. at least you have us online friends ngl

I have had online acquaintances, but I rarely ever talk to them, I haven’t for about 6 months now. I just get sick and tired of them.

Never had real life friends or acquaintances

i thought we were friends? fak

The only friend i ever had died,anyway i think if he was alive he would had rejected me out of Envy because he was poor hillbilly

I'm always the outcast, even in my own group of "friends". They always seem to have more fun without me...

And this one guy in school talks to me solely because he has no one else to talk to. He also looks like st blackops2cel.
And when you hang out with em they use you as a Jester or amusement those arent ur friends

No body will discover my stinky rotting corpse! But they might eventually find my desiccated mummy.

We are your friends, boyo :feelslala:

you're just pushing the definition of friend to suit you whining tbh, it sounds to me like you have friends

If you do have friends, they make fun of you and dont include you in their plans. I have one friend i really talk to all the time and trust dearly, without him i would of probably slit my throat and painted my walls red long ago

I had 2 in school but we don't talk much anymore , so I don't have friends now

I have not had friends in 15 years so I get where you are coming from.

Haven’t had a friend in years, I’ve tried but everyone either actively avoids me or are too busy pumping babies into their wives.

Its no surprise that you dont have friends, given the fact that you're an extremely annoying cunt who should be put to sleep with a bullet to the head.

I never had friends but I see that it was my fault. I got anxious that everyone would abandon me eventually and acted like a cunt sometimes
It's brutal but insecure people won't be able to build true friendships
TFW you peaked in pre-puberty years

Last edited:
there isn't really anyone I like talking to. I have always been isolated and alone, starting from the primary school. I'm not violent, I don't hurt or make fun of people. that's why I have never had friends or a girlfriend for that reason. at highschool I came across one or two dudes who are sensitive and gentle people, one of the dudes was in basketball team even he was pretty good but had to quit because he told me he hated the people in the team. we became friends but I don't see them that often now that we are about to enter adulthood trying to get jobs and chasing careers.

out there it's infinite amount of personal shitness, law of jungle. 99.99% of people are devoid of humanity. the more powerful and asshole you're the more you attract people because animals think being close to you would raise their chances of survival. there's very very little percentage of people out there who are careful about not hurting other people, geniune niceness, worrying about the shit you say so you don't hurt other people's feelings. I am more careful about what I say so I don't hurt another person's feeling more than women are careful. and they don't care about niceness or anything like that. they are just lying to appear as good humanbeings, because the truth is ugly and they're animals acting based on their animalistic instincts.

Last edited:
I don't think I've ever had a true friend in my entire life.
I speak to my coworkers, but I don't spend time with them outside of work (as if they'd even invite me.)

Yep, check and check

there isn't really anyone I like talking to. I have always been isolated and alone, starting from the primary school. I'm not violent, I don't hurt or make fun of people. that's why I have never had friends or a girlfriend for that reason. at highschool I came across one or two dudes who are sensitive and gentle people, one of the dudes was in basketball team even he was pretty good but had to quit because he told me he hated the people in the team. we became friends but I don't see them that often now that we are about to enter adulthood trying to get jobs and chasing careers.

out there it's infinite amount of personal shitness, law of jungle. 99.99% of people are devoid of humanity. the more powerful and asshole you're the more you attract people because animals think being close to you would raise their chances of survival. there's very very little percentage of people out there who are careful about not hurting other people, geniune niceness, worrying about the shit you say so you don't hurt other people's feelings. I am more careful about what I say so I don't hurt another person's feeling more than women are careful. and they don't care about niceness or anything like that. they are just lying to appear as good humanbeings, because the truth is ugly and they're animals acting based on their animalistic instincts.

High IQ, bookmarked

Personally I havent had a friend since 2013

High IQ, bookmarked

Personally I havent had a friend since 2013
try acting like an asshole, yell at people, cut in line and make sure people you share the same environment like classroom or workplace see you do it. you'll make friends in no time.

one time I had a fight with a dude in highschool, the asshole who never said hi to me in his life, guess what he did the day after I stood up to him. he said "good morning man what's up" and shook my and telling his friends I'm a solid dude. humanity is a joke.