Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel trait: You get treated badly in restaurants that are known for good and friendly service

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
Imagine you enter a high profile restarant known for five etar service and getting goor ratimg by normies howver when you dine there and the noodle whore staff ignores me and deliberately gets my order wrong

imagine going outside and eating in public as an incel. No thanks

Last time I did, I tipped $0 to the foid waitress :feelsokman:
When I had to go out to eat with my mom way back a few times, I left a penny. I thought it was hilarious.

I haven’t entered a restaurant like that tbh, don’t have the money for that.

Last time I did, I tipped $0 to the foid waitress :feelsokman:
When I was 10 I went to a restaurant and tipped a buck to the waiter because he brought my lemonade fast lmao

I can't remember the last time I went to a restaurant. There's no reason for me too. It's often a social thing. So no one in the world to go with. It costs more, there are couples and regular people everywhere. In a place like that I can see people sometimes pointing to their friends or family to look at me and start snickering etc. The dirty looks. There's just no point.
Literally had that happen to me in college several times when i had to go and eat at the cafeteria (i avoided that place like hell on earth)

They may spit in your food. But you could return it like a dick and perhaps lace some of the dishes with anthrax or fentanyl to get your revenge.

Story Time:

My family and I went to a restaurant back when i was in High School. It was a nice decent restaurant that served Applebee's like food. Anyway, they greeted my stepfather and mother like human beings. Then, they saw me, and the hostess' smile faded immediately. I had never seen a face change go from 100 to negative infinity that quickly. Anyway, I think that changed things because there were multiple empty tables and booths around, but we were given the table closest to the bathroom.

It took the waitress 10 minutes to even get us drinks. It took her another 10 to get our orders. It took them FORTY minutes for them to get us food. Meanwhile, wary as I am, I saw many others who came after we did and ordered preposterous amounts of food BEFORE we got our appetizers. These waitresses would take one glance at us, smirk arrogantly, and keep walking. It was infuriating to watch.

My family wasn't talking, but I knew. The restaurant establishment didn't want my face to be the first thing customers see when they walk in. You know the saying. First impressions get you into the door. If it's a bad first impression, the customers are walking right out. I think the restaurant waitresses and owners knew how ugly I was, and didn't want me to be seen by other customers.

I cried like a little bitch the night lying in my bed after. I never felt more humiliated, but really because I think my parents knew how much of an ugly little chinky boy manlet I was.

This is very complicated. Most restaurants employees, if they have more than two brain cells will treat you decent because they are supposed to do that. They put on a fake smile. Bad or good service depends a lot. I don't say that looks don't influence the way they treat you, or the service quality, I just say that just because you're ugly doesn't mean you will get bad service. The opposite is also valid, there's plenty of good looking people that had bad service at restaurants, lol. I say this, because I don't want some lurkers to think that just because they get decent service at restaurants, they are better than us. Although I have to agree, if you're constantly getting bad service in restaurants, good or bad, you should start asking yourself some questions

This is very complicated. Most restaurants employees, if they have more than two brain cells will treat you decent because they are supposed to do that. They put on a fake smile. Bad or good service depends a lot. I don't say that looks don't influence the way they treat you, or the service quality, I just say that just because you're ugly doesn't mean you will get bad service. The opposite is also valid, there's plenty of good looking people that had bad service at restaurants, lol. I say this, because I don't want some lurkers to think that just because they get decent service at restaurants, they are better than us. Although I have to agree, if you're constantly getting bad service in restaurants, good or bad, you should start asking yourself some questions

nearly every guy I've met in a restaurant, especially normies get treated like shit

I hate restaurants for this reason

it's just full of high priced, garbage, contaminated food with waitresses who think they do you a favor by letting you come in

i honestly hope they all shut down and everyone is forced to cook at home

Looks have something to do with it, but it's probably more the fact that you're going to a restaurant alone. Any time a man (other than gigachad) goes to a restaurant - or almost any public place - alone, he's going to be perceived as a loser, because we live in a gynocentric and hypocritical society where a man is viewed as worthless if he doesn't have human "accessories" with him. Meanwhile, foids going out alone are praised as "empowered" and "independent." JFL at this clown world and its hypocrisy.

When you walk through that restaurant door alone, the staff, upon realizing that you're by yourself, have been conditioned by society to think, "why is he all alone, there must be something wrong with him, because he's alone he has no worth," and those thoughts show in their service (or lack thereof).

Never been to one not even sure where they are to be honest but I get treated like crap at takeaway shops on the rare occasion I use them.

should of left instantly

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back