[SuicideFuel] Truecels do not open this thread if suicidal. [EXTREME SUICIDE WARNING] THIS IS WHAT COUNTS AS VIRGIN IN 2019?

I

ItsAllOverButTheCry

Veteran
-
It's not that girls aren't willing, he's just too pussy to make moves.

This guy is basically the target for "redpillers". He'll be holding frames and spinning plates in no time.

Ignas

Ignas

Generalfeldmarschall
-
I'd be slaying if I were him. I wouldn't post here

CursedCel

CursedCel

Push it to the limit
-
Mentalcel or fake

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
-
It's not that girls aren't willing, he's just too pussy to make moves.

This guy is basically the target for "redpillers". He'll be holding frames and spinning plates in no time.
After 6 blow jobs and having a gf i wouldnt consider myself a virgin

CelticTruecel

CelticTruecel

Veteran
-
I should have listened to you, it's crazy to think that foids born in 2003 are giving blowjobs, i was born 1992 and this is a mind fuck, how would it make oldcels feel?

NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
-
It’s just a LARP, Normies and chads don’t post on 8chan or whatever faggot shit that is,

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
How the fuck does he have a girlfriend and hasnt fuck her yet? What a fucking cuck

gigacel123

gigacel123

IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
-
The average "incel" in 2019 everyone. No wonder why femcels get so pissy at incels they think we are all faggot gymrat chadlites and they think all the chadlites that pumped and dumped them are us. Low IQ tbh.

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
-
This is huge LARP

IlIlllllIlIl

IlIlllllIlIl

Janitor Wagecel
-
Blowjobs?!?!?!?!?!? God that pisses me off. Blowjobs are the ultimate sign that a foid worships you. Way better than cuck starfish sex.]

God fucking damnit :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-
How am I supposed to compete it's over

O

OMGFML

Recruit
-
it could happen, he probably has standards

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
-
Blowjobs?!?!?!?!?!? God that pisses me off. Blowjobs are the ultimate sign that a foid worships you. Way better than cuck starfish sex.]

God fucking damnit :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
After you betabuxx your wife will tell you "Im not that kind of girl"after you ask for a bj. But she has probably sucked countless dicks in college of better looking males. BJ's are worship and women worship Chad.

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
-
He must have a deformed face.

C

Captvic

Admiral
-
Just being white and tall is more than enough. He's a true mentalcel

Jal16

Jal16

A face that can cure nymphomania
-
You got to understand that most imageboard users are larping.

Schizoidcel

Schizoidcel

-
Jfl if I got one blowjob I could die happy (oralfetishcel)

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Cozycel
-
Well, you told me not to enter.