Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Truecels do not open this thread if suicidal. [EXTREME SUICIDE WARNING] THIS IS WHAT COUNTS AS VIRGIN IN 2019?

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★

:feelsrope:

It's not that girls aren't willing, he's just too pussy to make moves.

This guy is basically the target for "redpillers". He'll be holding frames and spinning plates in no time.

I'd be slaying if I were him. I wouldn't post here

It's not that girls aren't willing, he's just too pussy to make moves.

This guy is basically the target for "redpillers". He'll be holding frames and spinning plates in no time.
After 6 blow jobs and having a gf i wouldnt consider myself a virgin

I should have listened to you, it's crazy to think that foids born in 2003 are giving blowjobs, i was born 1992 and this is a mind fuck, how would it make oldcels feel?

It’s just a LARP, Normies and chads don’t post on 8chan or whatever faggot shit that is,

How the fuck does he have a girlfriend and hasnt fuck her yet? What a fucking cuck

The average "incel" in 2019 everyone. No wonder why femcels get so pissy at incels they think we are all faggot gymrat chadlites and they think all the chadlites that pumped and dumped them are us. Low IQ tbh.

This is huge LARP

Blowjobs?!?!?!?!?!? God that pisses me off. Blowjobs are the ultimate sign that a foid worships you. Way better than cuck starfish sex.]

God fucking damnit :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

How am I supposed to compete it's over

it could happen, he probably has standards

Blowjobs?!?!?!?!?!? God that pisses me off. Blowjobs are the ultimate sign that a foid worships you. Way better than cuck starfish sex.]

God fucking damnit :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
After you betabuxx your wife will tell you "Im not that kind of girl"after you ask for a bj. But she has probably sucked countless dicks in college of better looking males. BJ's are worship and women worship Chad.

He must have a deformed face.

Just being white and tall is more than enough. He's a true mentalcel

You got to understand that most imageboard users are larping.

Jfl if I got one blowjob I could die happy (oralfetishcel)