Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [TruestTruecelTrait][GammaTrait] You had so many bullies, you're not able to count them all.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
If you are tragicaly ugly and/or a gamma male (both are rare occurances), you basically had hordes of bullies. There were probably more people who wanted to at least take piss at you or were torturing you physically/psychologically, treated you like shit, mostly in groups, than there were those who at least didn't care about you. Your life was a misery, you were bullied and had your psyche destroyed in the most crucial time of your life (when it was developing) and most likely you can not function like a human being. But of course you can not do anythign about it, no one cares, no one will be punished for it, you won't get any help, because fuck you and your "jeans".
This bullying extended outside of circles of people that knew you or at least were seeing you regularly, to random normies on the streets mocking you, laughing at you, namecalling you, etc. I expect maybe 2 or 3 people on this forum to truly understand this concept.

I relate. Moralcuck "incels" in this forum mock some saints of inceldom for never killing their bullies instead of random indiscriminate people, without realizing that revenge against a bully hivemind is completely impossible. I got some people I never met hollering at me and laughing from their car. They must have been 18-20 yo. This happened last year of HS when I was 18. How am I supposed to fit in if people I never met caught wind of my infamy?

I relate. Moralcuck "incels" in this forum mock some saints of inceldom for never killing their bullies instead of random indiscriminate people, without realizing that revenge against a bully hivemind is completely impossible. I got some people I never met hollering at me and laughing from their car. They must have been 18-20 yo. This happened last year of HS when I was 18. How am I supposed to fit in if people I never met caught wind of my infamy?
Yep. Never understood or rather did saw the misunderstanding of regular incels (really, just failed normies) on why some saints didn't go for their bullies, they were most likely bullied like me, by the entire soyciety. Instead of "spraying" one bully I'd rather "spray" a big group of possible bullies (in Tetris) even if I could point out quite a lot of bullies that I especially remembered.

Nearly everyone I've come across has made fun of me for the way I look.

This new college I've joined tho thankfully nothing bad has happened so far and the teachers and students are actually really nice. The last college I was at was one of the worst years of my life teachers and students both treating me like shit.

realizing that revenge against a bully hivemind is completely impossible.
So true. It's not a specific person who doesn't like you. It's a collective subconscious designed and dedicated to do away with dysgenics. Ugliness is universally hated by all cultures races and traditions. By all animal species, plant species. Even fucking micro organisms and cells. Moving schools is cope. You'll just have new faces bully you. Moving to a different neighborhood is cope. Moving to a different country (if you're not some jbw or whatever the fuck this forum uses) is cope.

No, people were scared of me cause I was an ogre.