Trump cancels WW3 no game changer for us incels in sight

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Veteran
-
I am just so sick of this "happy normie" world and want a world war asap as this may stop this crazy world of social media and feminism. For a change those happy normies should suffer too. Its time for a hard reset. Why the hell they always chicken out these political leaders.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Pirate King Usurper, Bearer of the Sapphire Star
-
I don't want a collapse yet, just in a few years when I'm more ready, so I'm okay with this.

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
★★★★★
We need to make sure the right side wins next time

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

high fwhr ogrecel
-
worry about NW3 instead

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
-
Can't have WW3 yet, I still haven't been to SEA to try getting laid

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

Commander
-
it's over before it became truly over

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
I want WW3 to start, I seriously need to die quickly & young.

truefaithneworder

truefaithneworder

Certified Driver license cel
-
would love if the us got invaded

blond_elf_bard

blond_elf_bard

Veteran
-
I am just so sick of this "happy normie" world and want a world war asap as this may stop this crazy world of social media and feminism. For a change those happy normies should suffer too. Its time for a hard reset. Why the hell they always chicken out these political leaders.
we are trapped in the World Peace Timeline

wizardcel

wizardcel

16 yo transager, LGBT activist and lolicon
-
This is the most comfortable period in human history. Just two generations ago, my family were peasants who didn't even have electricity! there's more at stake these days, and war offers more losses than winnings. No one wants to go off to a foreign country to fight individuals who have never done anything to you, even people in the military don't want a conflict. No one joins the army for glory anymore or for love of one's country, people join it because of the benefits. Everyone is after improving their own lives, no one gives a damn if country A shoots a toy that country B was playing with. The politician who gets this new mentality is the one who'll probably stay in office the longest. Trump seems to get it.

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
-
I don't want a collapse yet, just in a few years when I'm more ready, so I'm okay with this.
Let the collapse happen after I'm wealthmaxxed, if it happens anytime soon I'm going full scorched earth, I'll just go out and start raping when shit hits the fan in my country