Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Trump didn't pardon any of the protesters he duped into believing the election was stolen from him, and actively opposed the prospect

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

But Trump did pardon Steve Bannon, who scammed Trump's own constituents with a fake border wall fundraiser.

It was a difficult decision for Trump to make, though, and guess what made it so?

One concern was Bannon's possible connection to the January 6 riot of Trump supporters at the US Capitol, according to a source familiar with the discussions.

It wasn't that Bannon is a white collar criminal who exploited right-wingers that made Trump dither, because Trump's Administration is filled to the brim with them, but that pardoning Bannon may have been misinterpreted as a showing of loyalty to his staunchest supporters in the general population who stuck with him until the very end :feelskek:

Fuck Trump.

Last edited:
Unironically those people who stormed the capitol are the few magatards I actually respect, and trumped cucked right after selling them out jfl.

Unironically those people who stormed the capitol are the few magatards I actually respect, and trumped cucked right after selling them out jfl.
I would argue that Trump didn't cuck, because he never cared about his supporters in the first place.

He is a narcissistic cult leader who should be executed for his many crimes.

I like that he pardoned Kwame Kilpatrick as a last fuck you to Detroit lol.

Hes a scumbag for not pardoning his supporters

I like that he pardoned Kwame Kilpatrick as a last fuck you to Detroit lol.
Cope if you think that Trump pardoned that criminal nigger out of anything other than genuine affinity (and money in Jared Kushner's pocket).

Trump is little more than a criminal nigger himself, as I've written:

Yet it must be remembered that it was all in service of the Jewish nigger in the White House, someone with the gaudy tastes and presentation of a nigger with the affluence and influence of a Jew. He hardly qualifies as a visionary prophet who one should be willing to sacrifice themselves for, and he should duly be held responsible for all the death and suffering of upstanding, patriotic White Americans he's causing.

Cope if you think that Trump pardoned that criminal nigger out of anything other than genuine affinity.
He's one of the most hated politicians in Michigan history. Rode Detroit into the dirt during the recession, people had parties in their back yard when he was sentenced. To me, it makes more sense as a fuck you considering they wouldn't hear any of his election fraud claims. Impotent as all hell, but still.

I would argue that Trump didn't cuck, because he never cared about his supporters in the first place.

He is a narcissistic cult leader who should be executed for his many crimes.
Very good description of the orange man tbqh

He's one of the most hated politicians in Michigan history. Rode Detroit into the dirt during the recession, people had parties in their back yard when he was sentenced. To me, it makes more sense as a fuck you considering they wouldn't hear any of his election fraud claims. Impotent as all hell, but still.
As I edited into my post, Trump's Jewish handler (Jared Kushner) definitely received money for the pardon as well.

Just stop with the 4D chess nonsense already. It is plain to see at this point that Trump is a corrupt charlatan with nothing but the most visceral and lowly motivations behind his acts.

Zion don didn't even pardon julian assange, the reason he won in 2016 in the first place.

I'm not a Q plan truster lol, never have been. I just know petty when I see petty.

Zion don didn't even pardon julian assange, the reason he won in 2016 in the first place.
tbh

Never trust a narcissist.

I'm not a Q plan truster lol, never have been. I just know petty when I see petty.
You are too sidetracked by the fact that this former mayor of Detroit is a Democrat.

Trump was also considering a pardon for (((Sheldon Silver))), a formerly powerful Democratic politician in New York. But his party affiliation is frankly irrelevant.

None of these pardons are to be "petty" and troll anybody, but to support Trump's fellow white collar criminals and get "something for something" ($$$) out of the transaction.

Last edited:
I know not all of them are out of pettiness, again I never claimed that. He pardoned 2/3 people involved in a massive Israeli spy op, the only one he didn't pardon was not Jewish. I get the shot here. You can go down the list and see fraud case after fraud case, and a little write up on how his local rabbi supports him and how his actions didn't REALLY hurt anyone who matters. It's disgusting.

Civil war when?

The Dream Team would have been pardons for:

Julian Assange
Edward Snowden
Ross Ulbricht
Kyle Rittenhouse

as a big FU to the deep state. Disappointing that didn't happen tbh at this point he had nothing to lose however unpopular those pardons would be. And really pardoning one of Snoop Dogg's associates after Snoop Dogg had dissed Trump throughout his presidency and made a music video where Trump is shown being shot? Pretty weak tbh

Or snowden. The only two who should have been pardoned.

Cope Trump was amusing us people of the third world

lame. he's on his way out in terms of both power and age so might as well continue to have these people believe he is a god rather than betray them.

lame. he's on his way out in terms of both power and age so might as well continue to have these people believe he is a god rather than betray them.
He will still have worshippers even despite his final betrayals, JFL.

He will still have worshippers even despite his final betrayals, JFL.
i know, but why reduce the number.
it's just a dumb move when your life is basically over at this point.

The Dream Team would have been pardons for:

Julian Assange
Edward Snowden
Ross Ulbricht
Kyle Rittenhouse

as a big FU to the deep state. Disappointing that didn't happen tbh at this point he had nothing to lose however unpopular those pardons would be. And really pardoning one of Snoop Dogg's associates after Snoop Dogg had dissed Trump throughout his presidency and made a music video where Trump is shown being shot? Pretty weak tbh
Don't see how Rittenhouse's situation is remotely similar to that of the other three names.

Anyhow, Rittenhouse is facing state, not federal, charges, so Trump can't pardon him in any case.

Brrap pardoned kodak black and lil wayne, 2 nigga face tatted niggas, but didnt pardon Assange or Snowden and also pardoned some big jew boy but I dont remember his name

Trump was the worst example for a populist right wing movement

Don't see how Rittenhouse's situation is remotely similar to that of the other three names.
Assange helped Trump get elected with the wikileaks showing dirt on Clinton and it would have been good for his supporters if he pardoned him. Rittenhouse and his family had also appealed to the Trump administration to pardon them and it would have been good for Trump's supporters if he pardoned Rittenhouse.

Also democrats wanted to prosecute Rittenhouse to the fullest extent of the law just like with Assange these days so it would have been another parting shot at democrats if Trump was able to do that.

Surprised that you didn't object to Ross Ulbricht being on the list. He was prosecuted during the Obama admin for running the darkweb Silk Road drug marketplace website. Pardoning Ulbricht would have been another parting shot at democrats and the surveillance/intelligence community that came out against Trump during his 4 years as president.

this cunt could've pardoned theodore kaczynski

Assange helped Trump get elected with the wikileaks showing dirt on Clinton and it would have been good for his supporters if he pardoned him. Rittenhouse and his family had also appealed to the Trump administration to pardon them and it would have been good for Trump's supporters if he pardoned Rittenhouse.

Also democrats wanted to prosecute Rittenhouse to the fullest extent of the law just like with Assange these days so it would have been another parting shot at democrats if Trump was able to do that.

Surprised that you didn't object to Ross Ulbricht being on the list. He was prosecuted during the Obama admin for running the darkweb Silk Road drug marketplace website. Pardoning Ulbricht would have been another parting shot at democrats and the surveillance/intelligence community that came out against Trump during his 4 years as president.
Well, Ulbricht, Assange, and Snowden were all tech activists, in a way.

Rittenhouse was just a brainwashed dumbfuck kid who decided to play vigilante on the streets with his mommy's rifle.

Trump simply can't pardon Rittenhouse. They'd have to appeal to the Governor of Wisconsin.

Well, Ulbricht, Assange, and Snowden were all tech activists, in a way.
I agree but
Rittenhouse was just a brainwashed dumbfuck kid who decided to play vigilante on the streets with his mommy's rifle.
I was saying that if he wanted to cement his legacy with his supporters and it was possible that would have been the best course of action. Would have also been the best parting shot at democrats and the surveillance/intelligence community that sparred with him during his term. Petty yeah but that's politics.
Trump simply can't pardon Rittenhouse. They'd have to appeal to the Governor of Wisconsin.
That makes sense why he didn't do it then.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back