Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Trump goes to the dead Supreme court judge Ginsburg's funeral, and gets yelled at by crowd "Vote him out!".

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Disgusting liberals today are children. A conservative would never do suit like this if the parties involved were reversed.

I hate the younger generations so much.
Muh based and redpilled Gen Z :soy:
lol when the alt-right said this it was obvious it wasn't true. Most of Gen Z were just memeing about being offensive and racist. They didn't really have any other objective except to engage in ironic edgy humor and teenage angst.

He should had pissed on her grave.

why are you posting politics you're not even old enough to vote

Would spit on Ginsburg's grave ngl

why are you posting politics you're not even old enough to vote
Find something better to do then be passive aggresive to me. Your 25.
Muh based and redpilled Gen Z :soy:
lol when the alt-right said this it was obvious it wasn't true. Most of Gen Z were just memeing about being offensive and racist. They didn't really have any other objective except to engage in ironic edgy humor and teenage angst.
Some do genuinely believe in it but those are only the super bitter outcasts. The rest of Zoomers are hardcore liberals or meme brains who take nothing seriously.

Adult shows respect to political opponent at their passing. Children throw tantrums and cry publicly at ORANGE MAN BAD.
War isn't simply a matter of if, but when now.

Some do genuinely believe in it but those are only the super bitter outcasts. The rest of Zoomers are hardcore liberals or meme brains who take nothing seriously.
That's something I've noticed too tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back