Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Trump is being impeached again

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
First president in history to be impeached TWICE. This time it doesn’t look good considering all the republicucks that totally betrayed him.

We must win, bigly!

It’s over buddy boyo

Doesn't the dude have like 5 days left in office?
Why even bother impeaching him?

It's over for him, it was a fun 4 years at least

First president in history to be impeached TWICE. This time it doesn’t look good considering all the republicucks that totally betrayed him.

We must win, bigly!

Good.

Now the amerifags will have their chance to Confederate 2.0

This is how the left can feel any power after shitting their pants during the capitol invasion.

Not a single antifa there. Smart guys, avoided getting their skulls crushed! Pathetic :lul:

They should keep impeaching that son of a bitch forever!

he was more entertaining to watch then the typical cuck in office like bush or big mike obama

What this shows is that even a mostly showy and nonviolent display of "uprising" gets you treated like a terrorist even if you didn't kill anyone. Some wonder what revolutions in the past would have been like without violence and whether the people that opposed the reign nonviolently would have been treated any better. Ig here's your answer: not by much.

What this shows is that even a mostly showy and nonviolent display of "uprising" gets you treated like a terrorist even if you didn't kill anyone. Some wonder what revolutions in the past would have been like without violence and whether the people that opposed the reign nonviolently would have been treated any better. Ig here's your answer: not by much.
yes the capitol stormers should have played minecraft with the politicians using the irl mod

yes the capitol stormers should have played minecraft using the irl mod with the politicians
It's like with how that guy in the UK got locked up for 10 years for saying he was having violent thoughts and gathering equipment but not actually doing anything violent. All it's going to convince other people to do in the future that do similar things is to actually be violent and try to take down some people on their way out.

Last edited:
What happened to your Saturday protest? Did you people already give up on doing actually anything worthwhile and reverted back to online shitposting? Smh

What happened to your Saturday protest? Did you people already give up on doing actually anything worthwhile and reverted back to online shitposting? Smh
No but trump conceded and told everyone to pack it up. Although there are occasional minutemen/militiamen outside the capital its not rlly a protest and more like a march which I don't want to do because its pointless (no counter protestors) and I'm not part of their militia. There will definetly be one on inauguration day though, however I'm not sure about before that.

Doesn't the dude have like 5 days left in office?
Why even bother impeaching him?
Dim fool is saying that if he is impeached twice, he can’t run again in 2024, dunno if that’s true

It’s over for him

This is all part of the plan. Watch the sea. A pillar will crumble in the dark and appear anew. Donate the little money you have to Lin Wood and he'll unleash the frazzledripping kraken. The Pope is into scat, we have the tapes.

WWG1LGBT

Jfl It didn't change anything the first time

Do tell us what you are doing to change the current status quo besides shitposting online

Do tell us what you are doing to change the current status quo besides shitposting online
I don't live in america, but if I did, I would have properly rioted.