Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trump is going to give families of four 3,000 dollars due to the quarantine.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Which would be good but in 2020 where most men didn’t have families and families of four are usually single mothers who can’t keep their legs closed it’s just more money going down the drain.

Good work Zion Don more money for foids less for lonely virgin men.

Good work Zion Don more money for foids less for lonely virgin men.
Honestly most boomers seem genuinely oblivious to how screwed young men are. The amount of times I've hear "What's your girlfriend like?" "I don't have a girlfriend" is insane.

Honestly most boomers seem genuinely oblivious to how screwed young men are. The amount of times I've hear "What's your girlfriend like?" "I don't have a girlfriend" is insane.
It’s over for many young men but the boomer just doesn’t get it. He’s living in fantasy land.

It's over for us as always

It’s over for many young men but the boomer just doesn’t get it. He’s living in fantasy land.
I don't think it's them refusing reality it's just that they lived in a completely different time then us. So much has changed.

Isreal

I didn’t knew that

Disgusting. I'd rather see Raytheon, Boeing, or Lockheed Martin get that money.

Which would be good but in 2020 where most men didn’t have families and families of four are usually single mothers who can’t keep their legs closed it’s just more money going down the drain.
Trumpbuxx weren't a joke? Jfl.

One of the reasons why I hate boomers so fucking much. Families aren't a thing in 2020 and yet they think we're still in the 1930's when families were everywhere. Seriously fuck Trump and his retardation it should be 1,000 a month for all 18 and up. I'm so sick and tired of this family shit. Drives me up a fucking wall.

Seriously fuck Trump and his retardation it should be 1,000 a month for all 18 and up. I'm so sick and tired of this family shit. Drives me up a fucking wall.
Yup just like yang, everyone at that age qualifies no matter what, fuck this exclusive bs

One of the reasons why I hate boomers so fucking much. Families aren't a thing in 2020 and yet they think we're still in the 1930's when families were everywhere. Seriously fuck Trump and his retardation it should be 1,000 a month for all 18 and up. I'm so sick and tired of this family shit. Drives me up a fucking wall.
I dislike them bedause they are Trumptards.

He's using the 2018 tax return

To be fair so much has changed since their time I can understand not fully getting it.

Single moms always win govbux

over for non huge familycels

To be fair so much has changed since their time I can understand not fully getting it.

Quit making excuses for them.

They're policymakers, they have every responsibility to "get with the times", so to speak.

Half of these Boomers can't figure out how to convert a word doc to a PDF but somehow think they have the expertise to regulate tech companies.

They're policymakers, they have every responsibility to "get with the times", so to speak.

Half of these Boomers can't figure out how to convert a word doc to a PDF but somehow think they have the expertise to regulate tech companies.
I’m talking about the average boomer not the ones in power. And I’m not trying to defend them. So much has happened so fast that even we’re trying to figure it out.

Don't you just print it out physically and then go to a photocopier and scan it?

The guy who is genius at Apple told me that

I’m talking about the average boomer not the ones in power. And I’m not trying to defend them. So much has happened so fast that even we’re trying to figure it out.

Even so, the average Boomer, despite his idiocy, doesn't hesitate to share his ill-informed opinions and to impose them on everyone within earshot.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back