Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Trump is going to lose the presidential election because of a foid and Jew tag team

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
The margins in Wisconsin and Michigan are such that if Trump got all the votes allotted to the Libertarian Party, he'd win.

Who is running for the Libertarian Party? The first foid candidate in its history: Jo Jorgensen.

Plus a Jewish VP pick: (((Spike Cohen))).

800px-Spike_Cohen_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

thoughts? @BummerDrummer

Last edited:
The same was true for Hillary Clinton in 2016. That's how thin WI, MI, and PA margins were.

The same was true for Hillary Clinton in 2016. That's how thin WI, MI, and PA margins were.
It's more funny in this case because libertarianism has been the window dressing of GOP politics since (((Barry Goldwater))).

And Trump attempted to gain a sort of libertarian appeal by releasing negroes from prison (while also doing a balancing act with "law and order"). But it didn't werk.

It's more funny in this case because libertarianism has been the window dressing of GOP politics since (((Barry Goldwater))).
Libertarianism is already way less popular than it was just 10 years ago.
People look down on libertarians because they want to see action, not playing devil's advocate and philosophizing how the system could be made better.

And Trump attempted to gain a sort of libertarian appeal by releasing negroes from prison (while also doing a balancing act with "law and order"). But it didn't werk.
It's not your policies but how similar you look and act to your voter base for so many people tbh
A republic wasn't meant to work this way with such a superficial populace.

All candidates are corrupt pieces of garbage. Whether he wins or loses, life will be equally shit either way.

All candidates are corrupt pieces of garbage. Whether he wins or loses, life will be equally shit either way.
This, most people still don’t understand that most politicians don’t care and always leave empty promises, despite that they still vote. It’s even more of a cope for low value males because they don’t give a flying fuck unless it’s for votes.They Playing group games not realising that we are ultimately individuals. While the elites play the game rigth by getting resource for THEMSELVES.

This but there's clear voter fraud at play here or tampering or whatever you want to call it.

In crucial states where Trump was leading including my home state of Michigan all of a sudden hundreds of thousands of votes were dumped all for that piece of shit Biden with no votes in between for Trump or any other candidate.

This, most people still don’t understand that politicians don’t care and always leave empty promises, despite that they still vote. It’s even more of a cope for low value males because they don’t give a flying fuck unless it’s for votes.
Of course it's cope. Politics is one of the biggest copes for lonely low status males and normies alike.

However with leftwing parties they've made it part of their platform to divert tax money to childcare, abortion and contraception coverage
@Caesercel

If you had the chance wouldn't you want less of your money going to these causes as a sexless male that has no other stake in society?

They Playing group games not realising that we are ultimately individuals. While the elites play the game rigth by getting resource for THEMSELVES.
Who knows tbh thinking one group of people control the world and have for many centuries is also pretty low IQ. Things are always changing and even the "elite" fight among each other and have episodes where they are dethroned and new groups rise to power.

Powerful, rich, white and jewish nonchad males for example are being dethroned by pushes to make the top 1% more diverse and more composed of women right now.

Who knows tbh thinking one group of people control the world and have for many centuries is also pretty low IQ. Things are always changing and even the "elite" fight among each other and have episodes where they are dethroned.

Powerful rich white and jewish nonchad males for example are being dethroned by pushes to make the top 1% more diverse and more composed of women right now.
I know the elites fight amongst each other you’re not getting my point. This game life is like a first shooter game with maybe some co-op but ultimately individualistic, everyone is out for themselves even this forum proves that by Incels always fighting each other over shit. Broceldom is meme it’s not real.

I also don’t know where you got the idea that I think one group of people control everything for centuries so stop assuming. Elites mean anyone on top that has resources and influence.

I know the elites fight amongst each other you’re not getting my point. This game life is like a first shooter game with maybe some co-op but ultimately individualistic, everyone is out for themselves even this forum proves that by Incels always fighting each other over shit. Broceldom is meme it’s not real.
But sometimes people's interests line up with each other even if they don't agree with everything 100% of the time.
I never said anything about broceldom either. But isn't it good for a group of people to advocate for their interests when nobody else will as in the case of low status males?

I also don’t know where you got the idea that I think one group of people control everything for centuries so stop assuming. Elites mean anyone on top that has resources and influence.
Normally when people talk about the elites they refer to a group of people that control everything for centuries like conspiracies like the NWO, Bilderberg, Freemasons, Bank of England controlling the US and so on so that's where I got the idea.

I think it's become too popular to dismiss everything as hopeless because "the elite always win" tbh
Seems like a cop-out and a sort of response that a lot of normies use to show how they are more enlightened than others and look down on others for actually still caring.

Trump can still win Arizona, with over 600,000 votes still outstanding. He can also win Georgia and Pennsylvania. Not likely but its possible, hes down in Arizona by like 98000 votes, but if 60% of the outstanding go to trump he wins Arizona.

Trump can still win Arizona, with over 600,000 votes still outstanding. He can also win Georgia and Pennsylvania. Not likely but its possible, hes down in Arizona by like 98000 votes, but if 60% of the outstanding go to trump he wins Arizona.
height = confidence

But isn't it good for a group of people to advocate for their interests when nobody else will as in the case of low status males?
Not gonna happen we are too disorganised as group, it doesn’t help that we have a bunch of ldars, and neets who don’t want to moneymaxx and get resources. We have a big ldar culture hence the over used term it’s OvER buddy boyos!

Most who talk about the beta uprising or going ER are not gonna do shit. They’ll be the same ones saying it’s OvER bro or preaching about ldaring

I think it's become too popular to dismiss everything as hopeless because "the elite always win" tbh
Seems like a cop-out and a sort of response that a lot of normies use to show how they are more enlightened than others and look down on others for actually still caring.
Say that to the ldars, I’m gonna try resourcemaxx and abuse loopholes. If it don’t work out I die it’s really that simple.

Not gonna happen we are too disorganised as group, it doesn’t help that we have a bunch of ldars, and neets who don’t want to moneymaxx and get resources. We have a big ldar culture hence the over used term it’s OvER buddy boyos!

Most who talk about the beta uprising or going ER are not gonna do shit. They’ll be the same ones saying it’s OvER bro or preaching about ldaring
Well maybe not this group. Maybe some other group in the future then. But probably not.
And I knew most that talked about beta uprising or going ER weren't going to do shit. The beta uprising is really more a meme anyway that the media hyped up to try to make the manosphere look like terrorists.

But if by voting for parties other than the parties that pursue policies that benefit sexhavers through welfare, isn't there still if there is a chance to avoid some things like having to pay for abortion, childcare and contraception for women through your taxes?
After all pretty much all leftists and progressives are starting to endorse those things while it's not uniformly approved of and even opposed by people that aren't leftists.

Say that to the ldars, I’m gonna try resourcemaxx and abuse loopholes. If it don’t work out I die it’s really that simple.
I mean incels that ldar already have mostly checked out of life so there's no need to tell them about how it seems too many people are cynical about taking any sort of action or organizing to solve an issue and would rather act like they figured it out.

I was saying more that this idea that nothing changes and that the "elite" always win is very much a self fulfilling prophecy sometimes.

BIDEN 2020. Fucking retard. Now you're gonna end up like China well done you docile demoralised NPC.

BIDEN 2020. Fucking retard. Now you're gonna end up like China well done you docile demoralised NPC.

Imagine getting your news from a crackhead on YouTube

Imagine getting your news from a crackhead on YouTube
You don't think Biden will do this? He is a globalist. By the end of COVID-21 America and China will pretty much be the same thing

You don't think Biden will do this? He is a globalist. By the end of COVID-21 America and China will pretty much be the same thing
The structure and resilience of American political institutions prevent any one person from amassing the power that one could in China.

The structure and resilience of American political institutions prevent any one person from amassing the power that one could in China.
I don't mean America will become China in terms of power, I mean they will end up like China as in the power and control there will be over the people

I don't mean America will become China in terms of power, I mean they will end up like China as in the power and control there will be over the people
I know what you meant. Reread my sentence.

I guess that explains why Trump gained more minority voters than white men that ditched him this time around. It was a very tight race, really could have gone either way

American government 101

There are legal restraints on what any POTUS can do. He is constrained by Congress and by the judiciary. And much of the policies that affect day-to-day life in burgerland originate from state and local governments, not the federal government.

None of these checks and balances exist in China. China is not a federation; it is an authoritarian unitary state.

American government 101

There are legal restraints on what any POTUS can do. He is constrained by Congress and by the judiciary. And much of the policies that affect day-to-day life in burgerland originate from state and local governments, not the federal government.

None of these checks and balances exist in China. China is not a federation; it is an authoritarian unitary state.
It will be big tech who introduces it and they'll get away with it cuz they've got money and are (((independent))) companies

the jews diverted votes from trump, securing bidens victory is part of their grand scheme

Leftists said the same thing when Hillary lost the election. If Biden would have lost this election then leftists would have said the same stuff as you.
Would be better to have a vote roll over by system by which you can roll your vote over if your candidate loses.

It's over if trump loses
Power separation in federative state 101

Checks and balances are not principle of federation but of power separation and legal state. Legally on paper this system is well designed even in Russia. But does it work here? No. Why should it work in America? Because your constitution states that?
the jews diverted votes from trump, securing bidens victory is part of their grand scheme

It's over if trump loses

Checks and balances are not principle of federation but of power separation and legal state. Legally on paper this system is well designed even in Russia. But does it work here? No. Why should it work in America? Because your constitution states that?
Because it's worked in the U.S. for the last few hundred years. Russia does not have a vibrant democratic tradition.

Frankly it wouldn't have made a difference anyway

8VZnoBt

But if by voting for parties other than the parties that pursue policies that benefit sexhavers through welfare, isn't there still if there is a chance to avoid some things like having to pay for abortion, childcare and contraception for women through your taxes?
After all pretty much all leftists and progressives are starting to endorse those things while it's not uniformly approved of and even opposed by people that aren't leftists.
Likelyhood of a opposition party doing that is slim to none. They’ll give you empty promises as they show time and time again and if they do something about it, it’ll will be undone if the progressive party get in again. An ever lasting cycle, politics is cope end of, this is an individual game.

At least it's not Hillary!

Likelyhood of a opposition party doing that is slim to none. They’ll give you empty promises as they show time and time again and if they do something about it, it’ll will be undone if the progressive party get in again. An ever lasting cycle, politics is cope end of this is an individual game.
I mean that's life right? Nothing is for certain and no wins are ever guaranteed or assured that they'll be held onto if you don't make an effort to keep them right?

Doesn't mean that now and then it doesn't hurt to at least try to make some effort to keep things from tilting out of your favor and toward things that disadvantage you and other people like you as a group.

Doesn't mean that now and then it doesn't hurt to at least try to make some effort to keep things from tilting out of your favor and toward things that disadvantage you and other people like you as a group.
Show me a political party/figure head that’s really gonna do shit and hold to their promises and not give out crumbs.

And show me one that actual cares about men problems particularly low value men. For then I’m done with politics I don’t trust them.

Show me a political party/figure head that’s really gonna do shit and hold to their promises and give out crumbs.
Depends on where you are in the world.

Unfortunately because incels are not in a good position to start with in society they have little power but at the same time some outcomes are worse for them than others.

If liberal parties were to drop the focus on identity politics then I would agree it doesn't make a difference.

But as @Shigechi has said and others have said before with the advent of identity politics leftist parties have become worse at going after incels than other parties so sitting out elections instead of voting for the party that won't go after you as much is becoming more of a uncertain decision to make for many although not all.

This is the guy who wrote the song btw:

View attachment 358551

The faggot who responded to you too is a leftist with TDS. I'm telling you, leftists really want you dead, they worship women. Soy chugging faggots who masturbate to hentai, talk about how they masturbate to hentai on jewitter and complain about orange man bad are the ones persecuting us.
And to the surprise of nobody it's another cunt obsessed with Trump. I don't see tradcucks bothering us like that, only leftists with TDS like that guy, amazing.

And show me one that actual cares about men problems particularly low value men. For then I’m done with politics I don’t trust them.
That indeed isn't happening and I understand you being done with politics.

I predict whoever wins AZ will win the election.

Thats super fucking crazy bro