Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Trump is not going to win you absolute baboons

Indiancel

Indiancel

खत्म हो गया
-
keep in mind I am not liberal/progressive/ left of center when I say this

get this through your fat fucking heads: trump won in 2016 because he was running against a uniquely unpopular candidate and he managed to edge it out in the electoral college in just the right spots to be able to win

this in spite of the fact that he lost the electoral college by like three million votes

Biden is not nearly as unpopular, + the whole “polls were wrong in 2016” is fucking garbage because Biden has like double the lead that Hillary did + pollsters have accounted for over sampling college educated voters cause they don’t want to seem retarded this time

you have to be an absolute fucking moron if you think trump is going to win when he’s losing so many swing states and has a depression and pandemic on his hands

if you’re really confident that trump is going to win then go bet your money on it at predictit.com and take a screenshot of your shares

Care to update this thread after the election?

Trump is at least breakeven in all the "battleground states" and is ahead in really important ones like Florida and Ohio. So you should not be so confident.

primates me tbh

Trump is at least breakeven in all the "battleground states" and is ahead in really important ones like Florida and Ohio. So you should not be so confident.

I know but that’s still i don’t think that it’s happening

Who cares. Not like we are part of society.

He lost the popular vote not the electoral college. He will probably lose the popular vote again but it wont matter

In 2016, trump won in a huge landslide, like 85% + of all the counties.
Numbers will be fix aniwhey, each county total votes will be sent to a black building in nyc, jfk try to stop this scam back then and got capped in the head for it.

Theres also going to be some big news dropping soon regarding the Hunter Biden's laptop. There's rumor of some kind of evidence about a Joe Biden money laundering scheme. This could tank his campaign in a similar way the FBI investigation on Hillary happened.

View: https://youtu.be/0IGFJuOvVeE

nobody really likes biden, any goodwill hillary had in 2016 was due to muh vagina, and biden doesn't have one.

its the end of the world if trump doesnt win

Unless the Dems go completely militant and steal the election blatantly and illegally as George W. Bush did back in the day from Al Gore, Biden is done.

His son's laptop supposedly shows him fucking underage chinkesses and doing possibly a whole lot of other sick shit too and in the voters minds whether fair or unfair the proverbial "apple doesn't fall far from the tree".

That said though, I don't think the Dems are going to like what most certainly will happen if they do try and pull a George W. since America is not the same country as it was back then.

Dems openly stealing the election WILL 1000% absolutely bring about our second civil war as the right will NOT tolerate that shit.

The right have largely been pathetic do nothing cucks for a large number of years, but the left has picked at and prodded them and cajoled them so long and so much and let niggers and other gutter trash get away with everything that they want with barely any repurcussions that I'm telling any libtard lurkers reading this, you fuckers better go into hiding if Crazy Joe and the Nigger Bitch are declared the winners on election night (where obvious shenanigans have taken place to make it so) because the "right" (and I'm not talking the useless Jew controlled political puppet ruling class here) but the people that support the right are once again FINALLY not going to stand for it.

Last edited:
This election is going to be the exact same as the last one. The polls will show them both as equal, even with Biden having the edge. But there's a significant number of shadow voters that are afraid to openly support Trump in the soyciety we are in, which was seen in the previous election. These shadow voters will still come out and vote for Trump this time around.

Trump is gonna win and I hope he does. My main or only problem with him is that he is making it so hard on himself. Biden is an incredibly easy opponent to defeat. He has empty plans and could barely put together a sentence or argument. Trump is talking too much about himself when the easy win is publically scrutinizing his opponent. He did talk a lot about Biden's son in the debates and I guess that will be good with the laptop leak.

Not a fanboy but the shy republican might help trump. Remember publicly supporting Trump has consequences irl especially if a :soy: finds out. Soys have gotten people for fired for that.

I like all the pretty colours of THIS post!

Hi iq stuff and artistic too! Etc

i see ur point and i definitely see how all the anti-trump rhetoric this time around has truly damaged his base but i still don't rule out the slim chance he could win its quite clear how much of a fucking puppet biden is to most self-aware people, hes very indecisive on his policies and to paraphrase something I recall shapiro saying in one of his discussions, it's very obvious why so many extreme leftists are backing him, because he can be manipulated and controlled very easily and they will essentially be his shadow, pushing their far left agenda through him. If biden wins america is fucked and i think people are smart enough to know this except some fringe leftist cults.

I still think trump could pull a victory even with the media and polls stacked against him. Personally will not be voting because i see no point in voting as incel or really even giving a shit about politics as incel because we will always be victims

Trump is winning 2020, no ifs ands or buts about it. If he loses I'll be back here to eat my words.

This is burgerland. You don't need votes, just a bunch of land.

Who cares. Not like we are part of society.
Seriously. We're modern-day lepers looking at the outskirts of society. Whoever wins, we're still left out of life.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@Incellectual 2020

836c8a56-4546-45d5-890d-88a6fa7ab173.jpeg
the real winner of this election

>caring about 3rd world country politics

OP's been watching too much Clown Network News and mainstream (((legacy))) news media. If anything this will be an easy dub for #45.

Hillary had FANATICAL support. The potential to be the first Wahmen president, and big support among blacks because of her husband. The worst Hillary had on her was the Super predators comment, which was in reference to Niggas actually involving themselves in criminal activity.

Sleepy Joe doesn't have any of that shit going for him, and the only people that like Kamala would've voted for Sleepy Joe or even a literal piece of shit as long as it had a D next to its name. Only way they take this is with Voter fraud shit.

You’re delusional
Trump has about a 90% chance of winning
I would genuinely be shocked if Biden somehow won
I’d bet money on it, but you don’t really win anything unless you bet on the underdog, and the underdog being Biden seems like a waste of a bet

primates me tbh

:feelskek:
You’re delusional
Trump has about a 90% chance of winning
I would genuinely be shocked if Biden somehow won
I’d bet money on it, but you don’t really win anything unless you bet on the underdog, and the underdog being Biden seems like a waste of a bet
this aged well

I think it sucks, but you're right. But then again, why should I care. The only reason for me to care about politics is its impact on my own personal finances, and I don't see this being an immediate threat to that. Hopefully.

THEY STOLE THE ELECTION :p
womanyellingcat-1573233850.jpg