Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Trump is winning the election guys

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Paragon
★★★★★
Election BigMap Nov11 5
GMH ngl

trump lost bruv

trump lost bruv
They're recounting since the Demtards fags cheated the hell out of the election. It was obvious from the start that Trump would win.

The chimpout would be beautiful if that happened.

I have serious doubts about the blue wall. Kemp might be able to finagle something in Georgia, and maybe Arizona and Nevada MIGHT turn out for Trump. But without Pennsylvania or Michigan or Wisconsin? Still too short.

Just get your news from a chinese cult theory.

They're recounting since the Demtards fags cheated the hell out of the election. It was obvious from the start that Trump would win.
Are you serious bro?. is there a chance he might actually win?.

A member of the (((tribe))) told me days ago Trump will ultimately prevail so we’ll see what happens I guess.
He absolutely can still win.

Watch Tim Pool on YouTube and turn off the MSM and you’ll have it explained to you how.

The MSM declaring Biden the winner does not make it so.

He'll have to sue for it. He's going off allegations that people cheated to put Biden ahead. That there was fraud. The main argument against that right now is "Well not WIDESPREAD fraud. Maybe there was some." Because it's been proven that there was fraud. Now it's about proving that there was enough fraud to throw the election results. Or proving that it was so corrupt that... some kind of recount or something needs to happen.

Media doesn't wanna hear it. Loyal viewers, as well as some pundits on the network like Tucker Carlson, are turning against FOX for going cuck. And somewhere, Clarence Thomas lurks, awaiting his time.

>The Epoch Times

>muh litigation

:feelsseriously:

He'll have to sue for it. He's going off allegations that people cheated to put Biden ahead. That there was fraud. The main argument against that right now is "Well not WIDESPREAD fraud. Maybe there was some." Because it's been proven that there was fraud. Now it's about proving that there was enough fraud to throw the election results. Or proving that it was so corrupt that... some kind of recount or something needs to happen.

Media doesn't wanna hear it. Loyal viewers, as well as some pundits on the network like Tucker Carlson, are turning against FOX for going cuck. And somewhere, Clarence Thomas lurks, awaiting his time.

View attachment 370537

View: https://youtu.be/W2nZcLd685A

YouTube is broken right now, can you give me the gist?
Trump is finally actually playing that 4D chess poltards have been screeching about him supposedly doing for years now with no proof.

Trump has given low IQ leftists the “fraud” bone to chew on where they get to hysterically scream all day and night like the womanly creatures that they are about their being no proof of fraud and how wrong! wrong!! wrong!!! the orange man was to ever utter such a “ridiculous” thing and while they’re busy yucking it up and circle jerking eachother off about how much smarter they supposedly are then Trump to know there’s supposedly not any fraud at play he and his team are pursuing many other legal actions to secure the presidency unrelated to his initial fraud claims.

Cliff notes version: Trump successfully baited the left into behaving like obsessive retards (more than they usually are anyway) and distracting themselves over nothingness which he fooled them into believing would be his major play at attempting to obtain his second term.

I'm reluctant to discuss the election here. This place is cursed. Every time I talk about some headway Trump is making here, the next night it comes false. I was like "Wisconsin and Michigan are red!" Then overnight they turned blue. Overnight! I guess that's why this looks so fraudulent.

Or maybe Incels.co is whatever the opposite of a "wishing well" is. A voodoo doll.

Trump is finally actually playing that 4D chess poltards have been screeching about him supposedly doing for years now with no proof.

Trump has given low IQ leftists the “fraud” bone to chew on where they get to hysterically scream all day and night like the womanly creatures that they are about their being no proof of fraud and how wrong! wrong!! wrong!!! the orange man was to ever utter such a “ridiculous” thing and while they’re busy yucking it up and circle jerking eachother off about how much smarter they supposedly are then Trump to know there’s supposedly not any fraud at play he and his team are pursuing many other legal actions to secure the presidency unrelated to his initial fraud claims.

Cliff notes version: Trump successfully baited the left into behaving like obsessive retards (more than they usually are anyway) and distracting themselves over nothingness which he fooled them into believing would be his major play at attempting to obtain his second term.

Uhhhhh... I dunno. I hear a lot about that on Parler too. But... man. 4D chess? Man. Who is the chessmaster in this scenario? Who is Trump's Zhuge Liang?

trump lost bruv
don't let your judgements be like your ejaculations bro

I have serious doubts about the blue wall. Kemp might be able to finagle something in Georgia, and maybe Arizona and Nevada MIGHT turn out for Trump. But without Pennsylvania or Michigan or Wisconsin? Still too short.
Pennsylvania is 20
Georgia is 16
Michigan is 16

Arizona is 11
Wisconsin is 10
Nevada is 6

Trump (232) needs 38
Biden (227) needs 43

How exactly are you thinking these will divvy?

Pennsylvania seems like a win for Trump once they throw out the one little fight of tossing out Philadelphia vote-tampering.
Not a single vote counted in those corrupt stations which excluded observers should count.

Just get your news from a chinese cult theory.
Just condemn a religion no worse than the next as a cult because the organ-stealing Chinese Communist Party tells you to.

If he manages to switch Georgia he probably will win.
switch implies it wasn't his to begin with tbs which I don't agree

A member of the (((tribe))) told me days ago Trump will ultimately prevail so we’ll see what happens I guess.
The tribe is fucking degen as hell but weirdly despite hating the rituals of suckling upon baby dicks for sustenance I do like some of the based rants by Mark Levin so beginning to have mixed feelings.

Can't they seriously just backpedal from flaying 95% of prepuce to flaying 5% of prepuce?

I could get past a tiny tuck that was just about preventing phiomosis by taking off the ridged band if they left most intact.

Apparently that's how they used to do it for centuries but they got butthurt that some tried to hide their tribe by stretching 2 restore and cut off even more to make this harder.

Fuck that shit.

some pundits on the network like Tucker Carlson, are turning against FOX for going cuck
only upside to Trump not getting t2 would probably be that he starts "Trump TV", outperforms Oprah's channel, and picks up Tucker and a bunch of the best Fox talkers that get all their ratings and then Fox goes out of business

these faggot SJW's get away
apostrophes are not used to pluralize words

if you're not removing a letter or indicating possession don't fucking use FFS nigger

Can we just start the civil war already.

I'm reluctant to discuss the election here. This place is cursed. Every time I talk about some headway Trump is making here, the next night it comes false. I was like "Wisconsin and Michigan are red!" Then overnight they turned blue. Overnight! I guess that's why this looks so fraudulent.

Or maybe Incels.co is whatever the opposite of a "wishing well" is. A voodoo doll.

Uhhhhh... I dunno. I hear a lot about that on Parler too. But... man. 4D chess? Man. Who is the chessmaster in this scenario? Who is Trump's Zhuge Liang?
If the Jews are planning to give him back the presidency under the present conditions it’s a brilliant way for them to fuck us all over and get everything they want the easiest way possible with only very minimal damage to our infrastructure.

Picture this scenario if you will...

Trump wins his battle in the courts or senate or what have you and secures his second term.

Leftist cocksuckers go into a massive sperg rage the likes we’ve never seen before and suddenly the hot version of our second civil war is on with gunfire, things exploding in the streets, mass home invasions, theft and all the related ugliness the human species can produce.

Trump quickly moves and invokes the insurrection act.

US military moves on the mayhem but it doesn’t seem to be enough so Trump calls for outside aid ie UN and Chinese “peace keeping” lol forces.

Almost immediately the fighting has been quelled/put down and as if by some strange form of magic the msm Jews and fags and leftist twinks and cucks are all on Trump’s side now and talking about how we have to restore stability and order blah blah blah and how could we let it come to this as a nation blah blah blah and never again blah blah blah.

Americans not feeling comfortable surrounded by military both their own and foreign will be coddled into silence by their favorite celebrities and sports figures (traitors) telling them everything is ok and to go back to sleep essentially and from there is how the Jews finally secure their New World Order global communist empire.

I know that tons of conservatives out there have all the guns in the world to stop all this but time and time and time again outrage after outrage they prove they don’t have the sack to actually use those guns and liberate the world from Jewish control so I expect a clean sweep from the kikes as it pertains to their total victory over humanity if this is their ultimate play.

don't let your judgements be like your ejaculations bro

Pennsylvania is 20
Georgia is 16
Michigan is 16

Arizona is 11
Wisconsin is 10
Nevada is 6

Trump (232) needs 38
Biden (227) needs 43

How exactly are you thinking these will divvy?

Pennsylvania seems like a win for Trump once they throw out the one little fight of tossing out Philadelphia vote-tampering.
Not a single vote counted in those corrupt stations which excluded observers should count.

I'm gonna go with Incels.co being a voodoo doll and say I don't think Trump can take Pennsylvania. There was already a Supreme Court order on Pennsylvania and all they did was say "Separate the late-arriving votes from the ones that came in on/before Election Day." Nothing about an audit of those votes.

If the Jews are planning to give him back the presidency under the present conditions it’s a brilliant way for them to fuck us all over and get everything they want the easiest way possible with only very minimal damage to our infrastructure.

Picture this scenario if you will...

Trump wins his battle in the courts or senate or what have you and secures his second term.

Leftist cocksuckers go into a massive sperg rage the likes we’ve never seen before and suddenly the hot version of our second civil war is on with gunfire, things exploding in the streets, mass home invasions, theft and all the related ugliness the human species can produce.

US military moves on the mayhem but it doesn’t seem to be enough so Trump calls for outside aid ie UN and Chinese “peace keeping” lol forces.

Almost immediately the fighting has been quelled/put down and as if by some strange form of magic the msm Jews and fags and leftist twinks and cucks are all on Trump’s side now and talking about how we have to restore stability and order blah blah blah and how could we let it come to this as a nation blah blah blah and never again blah blah blah.

Americans not feeling comfortable surrounded by military both their own and foreign will be coddled into silence by their favorite celebrities and sports figures (traitors) telling them everything is ok and to go back to sleep essentially and from there is how the Jews finally secure their New World Order global communist empire.

I know that tons of conservatives out there have all the guns in the world to stop all this but time and time and time again outrage after outrage they prove they don’t have the sack to actually use those guns and liberate the world from Jewish control so I expect a clean sweep from the kikes as it pertains to their total victory over humanity if this is their ultimate play.

I also don't think a Happening is gonna happen. But then again if you told me in May that I would soon turn on the TV and see flags burning, statues toppling, Washington DC itself under siege, and all the late night pundits and Current Year Men are saying "This is unimportant, let the rioters riot because there are more important issues being discussed right now," I would've assumed you were @FrailPaleStaleMale because you must be on some hard shit. And yet, here we are.

apostrophes are not used to pluralize words

if you're not removing a letter or indicating possession don't fucking use FFS nigger

Seems like a pretty small nitpick to get pissed about

LiHongzhi

Li Hongzhi said:
One type looks like a human, but has a nose that is made of bone.
Others look like ghosts.
At first they thought that I was trying to help them.
Now they now that I am sweeping them away.
looked more into Falun Gong, ngl seems more culty now but kind of an AWESOME cult like the Raelians
reminds me of David Icke a bit

US military moves on the mayhem but it doesn’t seem to be enough
I don't even see why you'd need the military, all you need is for them to GTFO out of the way and stop supporting leftists and the 2nd amendment would prob bring right victory.

the only reason they don't win is basically because the swampy politicians would send cops to stop them, only prosecute them, aid leftist dissidents, etc

I'm gonna go with Incels.co being a voodoo doll and say I don't think Trump can take Pennsylvania. There was already a Supreme Court order on Pennsylvania and all they did was say "Separate the late-arriving votes from the ones that came in on/before Election Day." Nothing about an audit of those votes.

I also don't think a Happening is gonna happen. But then again if you told me in May that I would soon turn on the TV and see flags burning, statues toppling, Washington DC itself under siege, and all the late night pundits and Current Year Men are saying "This is unimportant, let the rioters riot because there are more important issues being discussed right now," I would've assumed you were @FrailPaleStaleMale because you must be on some hard shit. And yet, here we are.
Normally I think you’d be absolutely right but I’ve come to agree with the theorizers out there who have said that the internet itself ie the way it has speeded up communication as well the way modern communication pre internet has done it has brought about the American collapse far faster than it would of happened otherwise.

I wish I had the link to the article I read about this a while ago for you but the author of course compared us to Rome and talked about key events happening in our culture of a devastating nature in around a thirty year time span that took Rome hundreds of years in comparison to get to in similar fashion.

I forget what the comparisons were but of course the article focused on the destructive 1960’s hippie movement and all the fallout and destruction to American society that, that wrought.
View attachment 370578

looked more into Falun Gong, ngl seems more culty now but kind of an AWESOME cult like the Raelians
reminds me of David Icke a bit

I don't even see why you'd need the military, all you need is for them to GTFO out of the way and stop supporting leftists and the 2nd amendment would prob bring right victory.

the only reason they don't win is basically because the swampy politicians would send cops to stop them, only prosecute them, aid leftist dissidents, etc

You are of course correct.

The reason the military would be brought in would simply be for theater.

All part of the psyop.

Last edited:
Normally I think you’d be absolutely right but I’ve come to agree with the theorizers out there who have said that the internet itself ie the way it has speeded up communication as well the way modern communication pre internet has done it has brought about the American collapse far faster than it would of happened otherwise.

I wish I had the link to the article I read about this a while ago for you but the author of course compared us to Rome and talked about key events happening in our culture of a devastating nature in around a thirty year time span that took Rome hundreds of years in comparison to get to in similar fashion.

I forget what the comparisons were but of course the article focused on the destructive 1960’s hippie movement and all the fallout and destruction to American society that, that wrought.

All part of the psyop.

And it's Timcast that's saying this? He doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who would say this.

All part of the psyop.

why do you think Trump would want to have China invade though?

He can probably do a vote audit in Wisconsin, doubt that will change much though.

He can probably do a vote audit in Wisconsin, doubt that will change much though.

He should save the audits and recounts for where they'll matter. For instance, a recount in California won't do dick. That's solid blue. If Wisconsin won't change, I say focus efforts elsewhere.

And it's Timcast that's saying this? He doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who would say this.
No.

Earlier I referenced what Tim was saying in reference to how Trump fooled leftists with the fraud thing.
why do you think Trump would want to have China invade though?
Jews control the US, UK, Russia and China.

To use China would simply help the psyop with the whole use of force spectacle not to mention of the Jew controlled nations America and China seem to be the most in bed together.

Last edited:
It's over, he lost. Trump just needs to perpetuate the hardman "Won't take no for an answer" shtick his supporters are used to.

Wait for the recount bros, Trump can still win this

Trumptards are full time loosers if you catch my drift
No fam, we just got tired of winning, like Don said, things are going to be normal soon

here's how trump can still win