Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News TRUMP RALLY NASHVILLE LIVE

the first thing i see is a bunch of gay faggots wtf is this garbage

The chat on the left in that video is so unneeded tbh

When are people going to learn it's mostly trolls in the chat?
I prefer chat on screen. It’s really annoying to watch an old stream and not know chat’s reaction/inputs tbh

I prefer chat on screen. It’s really annoying to watch an old stream and not know chat’s reaction/inputs tbh
I thought they fixed that issue at least on youtube with not being able to see past chats on livestreams?
The chat is more annoying than anything else imo.

They did but a lot of the VODs get deleted, and if they’re reuploaded there’s obv no live chat replay.
I see

Cope. Chat is God.
I can't agree with you there tbh

Btw how did you like the 50 cent Hustler's Ambition song I linked to in the music megathread?

I see

I can't agree with you there tbh
Understandable
Btw how did you like the 50 cent Hustler's Ambition song I linked to in the music megathread?
I was gonna reply to that but I was lazy tbh. The song was meh ngl, maby I should listen to it again so it can grow on me. The only 50 Cent songs I like are Many Men and In Da Club, pretty normie I know

I was gonna reply to that but I was lazy tbh. The song was meh ngl, maby I should listen to it again so it can grow on me. The only 50 Cent songs I like are Many Men and In Da Club, pretty normie I know
Many Men and In Da Club are pretty well known songs.

Idk I liked the intro, instrumental and lyrics to that song. Reminded me of how in gym class they'd play those random music tracks when you had to play a sport like basketball.

Baller songs can be nice escapism tbh

They did but a lot of the VODs get deleted, and if they’re reuploaded by someone else there’s obv no live chat replay.

Cope. Chat is God.
That chat is spammed to death by retards.

Many Men and In Da Club are pretty well known songs.
Ye that’s why I said
pretty normie I know
Idk I liked the intro, instrumental and lyrics to that song. Reminded me of how in gym class they'd play those random music tracks when you had to play a sport like basketball.

Baller songs can be nice escapism tbh
Because it makes you feel low inhib and thugmaxxed
That chat is spammed to death by retards.
Weaponized autism

Because it makes you feel low inhib and thugmaxxed

Weaponized autism
It's not just autists that feel that way when listening to those songs though otherwise normies wouldn't get pumped up when they listen to those songs. But they do.

It's more a cope and an embarrassment if you actually start behaving like you are thugmaxxed from having listened to those songs. That's why I said listening to those songs can be good as escapism since escapism doesn't have relevance to real life. When you engage in escapsim you are deliberately trying to get away from reality for a while and in that time you can try and cope with feeling more like a normie by listening to baller songs.
You just have to make sure you don't put that kind of attitude into practice IRL because it won't match up with your face and you'll get mocked.

Ill give a shit about politics when there is an incel party

Waiting for Trump to dab on Biden senior and Hunter Biden.

Trump is fucking murdering Joe in the debate tonight. It's over for Bidencels.

NO U.

No u

Very funny