Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Trump wants to give $500 billion to black communities.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23453
  • Start date
Deleted member 23453

Deleted member 23453

Self-banned
-

US President Donald Trump rolled out Friday his plan to free up roughly $500 billion in capital for Black communities as he seeks to court the bloc ahead of November's national election.

Addressing supporters in Atlanta, Georgia Trump continued his broadside against Democrats saying they have "taken Black voters for granted," and claimed that during his first term in office he has done more for Black Americans "than Joe Biden did in 47 years."

Trump said his plan would "deliver more opportunity, more security, more fairness and more prosperity to Black communities."

"If you vote Republican, over the next four years we will create three million new jobs for the Black community, open 500,000 new Black-owned businesses, increase access to capital in Black communities by $500 billion," he said, maintaining his plan would also have the "highest standards for policing."

Das rite, reparations.

This is just to get black votes. He's not going to just give every black person individually 1,000 dollars.

based
@Colvin76
thoughts?

This is just to get black votes. He's not going to just give every black person individually 1,000 dollars.
ye..even if he does normies will still call him racist :feelstrash:

I always laugh at reparations claims 150 years later. What makes anyone think that giving this generation of blacks money won't stop asking the next one doing the same?

I guess the condition would be adulthood which means ever year a new generation of 18 year olds would demand money

Donald Chump does more for the people who didn't vote for him (Israelis, blacks) than the white cucks who did. jfl

I'll believe the bullshit when I see that $$$$ in my account.