Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(TRUTH) I am the ugliest man on this forum

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
-giant nose
-lower third that refuses to go away no matter how hard I exercise
- recessed chin
- giant head which looks like two giant uneven bumps smashed together
- baggy eyes
- bug eyes
- chubby cheeks
- facial hair refuses to grow
- chubby face in general
- my face is giant
-neck is basically connected to my jaw and chin
* Bonus: My mom who’s the reason I look like this said I look just like her
I’m a gymcel btw, my face does not match my body at all. If you ever feel like you’re uglier than me, I challenge you to get a body like mine and still be an ugly virgin

JBT

-giant nose
- recessed chin
- baggy eyes
- bug eyes
- chubby cheeks
- chubby face in general
- my face is giant
I’m a gymcel btw, my face does not match my body at all. If you ever feel like you’re uglier than me, I challenge you to get a body like mine and still be an ugly virgin
we have people here with bone defficiecy and much worse.there is always a bigger incel.

Anybody can claim to be ugly without posting pictures.

Understandable, but why would you want to be crowned ”Ugliest man on the forum”?
Because I was passing by the mirror and when I saw my face I again I realized I’m uglier than ugly itself

-giant nose
- recessed chin
- baggy eyes
- bug eyes
- chubby cheeks
- chubby face in general
- my face is giant

Automatically mogs me because has hair. I'll have hair soon though (well not really just a navy look) my surgery is coming lifefuel.

-giant nose
- recessed chin
- baggy eyes
- bug eyes
- chubby cheeks
- chubby face in general
- my face is giant
very bold claim especially here. we have a 4'10 user, and one guy with horrible cystic acne @Genetic Dead End. and many others who are fucked

WRONG.

That would actually be me.

Are you white

No I'm the ugliest!

I'm Balding
I'm partially blind
I barely have a jaw
I look like malnourished african child
My dick is 1 inch
My midface is inverted
I sell body parts on the dark web
My eyes are too far apart
I'm manlet
I look like I barely finished puberty

One look at your face and girls know you have poverty tier genetics, that are causing biochemical/hormonal problems in your body.

Nah, I look way worse

Long midface, recessed maxilla, underdeveloped mandible, recessed chin, recessed zygomatic arch, no eye support, no brow ridge, round and feminine eyes, assymetrical eyes, tear troughs, negative canthal-tilt, high-set eyebrows, long nose, small lips, crooked teeth, overbite and face scars from childhood

-giant nose
- recessed chin
- baggy eyes
- bug eyes
- chubby cheeks
- chubby face in general
- my face is giant

1. Race?

2. Height?

Nah, I look way worse

Long midface, recessed maxilla, underdeveloped mandible, recessed chin, recessed zygomatic arch, no eye support, no brow ridge, round and feminine eyes, assymetrical eyes, tear troughs, negative canthal-tilt, high-set eyebrows, long nose, small lips, crooked teeth, overbite and face scars from childhood

-giant nose
- recessed chin
- baggy eyes
- bug eyes
- chubby cheeks
- chubby face in general
- my face is giant

Imagine if you guys put in half effort you do into cataloguing your various flaws into wealthmaxxing?

You'd at least be making some kind of passive income online lol

I don't know what kind of maxilla or whatever the fuck I have, none of that shit even matters at the end of the day once you've already concluded that you are incel and you can't get laid

A person who is in a wheelchair and hasn't walked for years, doesn't need to spend time researching exactly how their legs and/or spine is damaged and preventing them from walking. Whats done is done, their focus should be on how they are going to live from now on and how they can improve the quality of their life

The mindset a lot of you guys have to me is like someone having an allergic reaction to something they just ate, and rather than simply address the problem directly and take some anti allergy medication quickly (if they have it) or call an ambulance (or someone for help) they waste time wheezing, gasping for air, being sure to get a notepad and write down all the symptoms they are experiencing (to no end at all, just for the sake of it)

"My throat is swollen (check), I'm struggling to breathe *cough* (check), my skin is breaking out in hives (check)......" :feelskek:

I also find it weird whenever anyone is treating this forum like its some kind of "I'm the biggest failure" competition, this is just more persecution + martyr complex bullshit

If you are here to compete to be the worst, you are here for the wrong reasons, and you will be here till your 40's, 50's, 60's, and then one day you'll be on your death bed only then realizing how much time you wasted (it will be too late by then though)

Last edited:
Ngl you're probably the only one here I've been curious to see the face of for a while now
Really bro? I understand. I posted a picture of my nose and my forehead before, did you see those already?

Imagine if you guys put in half effort you do into cataloguing your various flaws into wealthmaxxing?

You'd at least be making some kind of passive income online lol

I don't know what kind of maxilla or whatever the fuck I have, none of that shit even matters at the end of the day once you've already concluded that you are incel and you can't get laid

A person who is in a wheelchair and hasn't walked for years, doesn't need to spend time researching exactly how their legs and/or spine is damaged and preventing them from walking. Whats done is done, their focus should be on how they are going to live from now on and how they can improve the quality of their life

The mindset a lot of you guys have to me is like someone having an allergic reaction to something they just ate, and rather than simply address the problem directly and take some anti allergy medication quickly (if they have it) or call an ambulance (or someone for help) they waste time wheezing, gasping for air, being sure to get a notepad and write down all the symptoms they are experiencing (to no end at all, just for the sake of it)

"My throat is swollen (check), I'm struggling to breathe *cough* (check), my skin is breaking out in hives (check)......" :feelskek:

I also find it weird whenever anyone is treating this forum like its some kind of "I'm the biggest failure" competition, this is just more persecution + martyr complex bullshit

If you are here to compete to be the worst, you are here for the wrong reasons, and you will be here till your 40's, 50's, 60's, and then one day you'll be on your death bed only then realizing how much time you wasted (it will be too late by then though)
What makes you think I don't put effort into careermaxxing?
I go to one of the best universities in the continent and I study the hardest course to get accepted. Not only that, my area has a very high demand but very low professionals due to how hard it is. The people I know who graduated before me are making insane amounts of money, I will just do the same since my curriculum is insanely good, my area pays a lot and there is a very high demand.

What makes you think I don't put effort into careermaxxing?

Incels who spend time cataloguing flaws like you just listed out tend to just LDAR and do nothing with their lives

Focus on your career, but I wouldn't depend on it being there so much, I know a lot of university graduates who can't even get a job, and COVID has made the economy even more dangerous

Incels who spend time cataloguing flaws like you just listed out tend to just LDAR and do nothing with their lives

Focus on your career, but I wouldn't depend on it being there so much, I know a lot of university graduates who can't even get a job,
True, my math degree is worthless

My only hope is getting good at building Android apps