Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Try myobrace/mewing before giving up

Bri8564

Bri8564

Veteran
★★★★
I have seen some amazing before and after of people who mewed including a 4/10 potato face go to a 7/10 with chiseled jaw. Try mewing/myobrace for a year or two before giving up, I am going to try it as well once I find out how to get a hold of a myobrace.

It's legit worked for a few ppl and turned them into slayers though.

Bri8564 said:
It's legit worked for a few ppl and turned them into slayers though.

Evidence please. Don't link a video from that chipmunk dentist.

LeagueEuW said:
Evidence please. Don't link a video from that chipmunk dentist.

I met this guy, he mewed for like a year or two I think.
efd88f2cd0b7655c81e211862471b08c.jpg

Bri8564 said:

jesus christ, how old was he on the left pic?

Allblueeeee said:

I think around 18

There was also another guy who legit went from 4/10 to 7/10 But he was 13 when he started and I think 15 now.

Allblueeeee said:

Yeah no, dude probably had surgery or he was already determined to have a chiseled face without mewing and just had to go through puberty.

More evidence
https://m.imgur.com/a/zTknC

Bri8564 said:

Wow, mewing even made his eye area better.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE POST AN UNDERSTANDABLE GUIDE OF MEWING?

I really dont understand this shit "just put your tongue on top of your mouth xDDDDDDDDD" is inunderstandable, I CANT UNDERSTAND YOU MOTHERFUCKER.

Octopusgun2 said:
Yeah no, dude probably had surgery or he was already determined to have a chiseled face without mewing and just had to go through puberty.

Puberty at 18

fagotonabike said:

I really dont understand this shit "just put your tongue on top of your mouth xDDDDDDDDD" is inunderstandable, I CANT UNDERSTAND YOU MOTHERFUCKER.

Make sure all of your teeth are touching, lips closed, swallow with your tongue. To swallow with your tongue place it on the top of your mouth and use the back part of your tongue. Now to have your tongue resting at the top you just have to fully place it there consciously until it’s natural.

KoolmercenaryKid said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Puberty at 18

fagotonabike said:
Make sure all of your teeth are touching, lips closed, swallow with your tongue. To swallow with your tongue place it on the top of your mouth and use the back part of your tongue. Now to have your tongue resting at the top you just have to fully place it there consciously until it’s natural.

I think I already am doing this, but have no idea if Im doing it right or not. All the images of mewing are retarded and the description is always so vague.

Fuck! I wish I did this when I was younger. Too late now.

fagotonabike said:

Try a myobrace, it will help put your tongue where it needs to be.

Can mewing have an effect at 23 years old? Doubtful.

I'm mewing since may didn't see much improvement yet, but I'll keep doing it I have nothing to lose tbh

Also if you want a wider jaw alongside better maxilla from mewing Id reccomend jawzrsize, most of the guys who got wider jaws from mewing chewed very hard gum for hours a day as well from what ive heard.

marin said:
I'm mewing since may didn't see much improvement yet, but I'll keep doing it I have nothing to lose tbh

No results in the maxilla?

Battlefield3cel said:
What the hell is 'mewing'?

Basically it’s practicing proper oral posture which is lips closed teeth touching together and tongue on the roof your mouth

KoolmercenaryKid said:
Basically it’s practicing proper oral posture which is lips closed teeth touching together and tongue on the roof your mouth

I honestly dont know if you're trolling or not

Battlefield3cel said:

Welp it’s proper mouth placement look it up bro.

Battlefield3cel said:

It also has something to do with Wolff’s law

KoolmercenaryKid said:
It also has something to do with Wolff’s law

Who is this Wolf you speak of

What the hell is mewing?

Battlefield3cel said:
Who is this Wolf you speak of

He was A Germon scientist that discovered that if you apply pressure to a bone/bones it’ll alter it. Mike Mew is the orthodontist that’s somewhat the poster boy of mewing

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
What the hell is mewing?

Scroll up

KoolmercenaryKid said:
He was A Germon scientist that discovered that if you apply pressure to a bone/bones it’ll alter it. Mike Mew is the orthodontist that’s somewhat the poster boy of mewing

Scroll up

Thanks I looked him up. 

Did he just copy what I said?

fagotonabike said:

Here https://youtu.be/iqlxAdmky10

You know you are doing it right when it becomes hard to breath