Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR try this tbh

• Thread starter Deleted member 30198
  • Start date
Deleted member 30198

Deleted member 30198

The Marked God of the Blackpill
-
in your bed, put one pillow on the inferior part of the body and hug it using your legs. Then put another pillow in the superior part and hug it with your arms, it's comfy and lifefuel tbh :feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

i like to imagine that it's a qt sperg foid hugging me while i'm a little sleepy

it's the only way i can sleep

Just use body pillow theory

in your bed, put one pillow on the inferior part of the body and hug it using your legs. Then put another pillow in the superior part and hug it with your arms, it's comfy and lifefuel tbh :feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

i like to imagine that it's a qt sperg foid hugging me while i'm a little sleepy
Going to try that tonight ngl

I already tried this a couple of times, but unfortunately, they still feel like textile instead of skin.

I already tried this a couple of times, but unfortunately, they still feel like textile instead of skin.
but it's so comfy bro :feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

Im already doing it

Mfw no qt tomboy gf to little spoon and push my dick against her ass while falling asleep. :feelsrope:

I already do that with my body pillow

Yes its great

Helps against LDAR induced Muscular Atrophy to

You mean how I sleep since I've been 9?

I have only one pillow. I don't want to live anymore.

Peep

I hug pillows sometimes too