Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Try to rob a FedEx truck and get run over and squished to death theory

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

What a dumb decision they made

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Not sure what they were thinking. Probably weren't thinking at all.

I stay away from BestGore and Gore in general ever since I saw that rural Chinese video and my mother's death.

Sounds like a legit theory

Yet another case of normalfags forgetting how much machines weigh, as well as the force they can apply.

Fedex now delivers dead niggers. I would not get out of the truck and kept going, this is what happens to a guy who made that mistake during the 1992 LA riots.

This kind of stuff is LifeFuel, when somebody who's a normie gets put in a position worse than even what cels endure solely due to their own greed and stupidity. I hope he survives so he can spend the rest of his life awkwardly explaining to people that he's in a wheelchair because he tried to steal packages off a moving vehicle.

This reminds me of those videos of migrants hopping onto trucks to get to Calais

This kind of stuff is LifeFuel, when somebody who's a normie gets put in a position worse than even what cels endure solely due to their own greed and stupidity. I hope he survives so he can spend the rest of his life awkwardly explaining to people that he's in a wheelchair because he tried to steal packages off a moving vehicle.
tbh

I stay away from BestGore and Gore in general ever since I saw that rural Chinese video and my mother's death.
Im sorry for your loss I can’t even imagine seeing my mother die

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Joggers gonna jog

You are a pixel bro, I want to touch my friends and hug them and go out trekking with them. It's so frustrating.
Bro if you are on eastcoast I come trekking and if you are in Central Europe I come trekking , just pm me

Bro if you are on eastcoast I come trekking and if you are in Central Europe I come trekking , just pm me
ded srs? Okay I will. Thanks bro.
rural chinese video?
Yeah some truck crushing a young boy or something like that. The mothers reaction was heartbreaking, very similar to how I felt when my mom died. I could relate a lot. And that video wasn't even gorey. Jfl. The only video that disturbed me on a gore site was a non gory low quality video :feelskek::feelsbadman:

Last edited:
Yeah some truck crushing a young boy or something like that. The mothers reaction was heartbreaking, very similar to how I felt when my mom died. I could relate a lot. And that video wasn't even gorey. Jfl. The only video that disturbed me on a gore site was a non gory low quality video :feelskek::feelsbadman:
i think i might have saw something like that. very sad

Did his bbc get scrapped off on the concrete? Probably so due to the high-pitched squeals as the truck was moving.

He didn’t make it though. Dragged to death.

The driver will get punished for nothing. Fucking niggers

We're in 2020 with people boasting about having 2k, 4k Camera yet we still have these potato videos. I can't even see any blood.

Condolences for your lost

Personally Death/Gore doesn't phase me anymore.

ded srs? Okay I will. Thanks bro.

The worst one I’ve seen is where a couple of cartel guys kidnapped a cop and his teenaged son (looked to be teens to early 20s). First they were interrogating the cop father a bit, then started beating him a bit with a branch, but nothing bad there. Then they grabbed the dad and forced the son to watch as they started slowly decapitating the dad with knife or box cutter. The kids reaction and wailing was heart wrenching. They they held the kids head up as they forced him to watch the guy hold his dad’s head up with both hand, sends a message to the camera, then throws the head down on the ground.

Then the video skips and it seems the kid is beat up a bit, then they tell him they’re going to deliver his father’s head to his mom. The kid starts wailing and crying.... then... they start flaying the kid’s skin alive. They puncture his stomach and continue pulling off the skin as you (and the kid) can see the intestines, then they make an incision under his armpit or ribcage, break a few ribs out, begin digging inside his body. The guy tells him “I’m going to take your fucking heart out”. At this point the kid is looking down at his own flayed off body, torturer digs have under kid’s rib and pulls out his beating heart, shows it to him as he’s still barely conscious and say “look, look!”, you hear the kid wail in shock, then he passes away.

Looks like the son got it worse so the police watching understands the consequences of the message.

It was a brutal vid. Not so much the gore, but the kid having to witness his had being decapitated and being told his mom would be receiving his head as a package. Kid being powerless af is what gets you.

The vid is on that bestgore site. Dunno if it’s still up, been years since I’ve been on there or watched that kind of thing.

Someone already posted this video.

Good news is I got my FedEx package.

sextoy-jpg.260940

The worst one I’ve seen is where a couple of cartel guys kidnapped a cop and his teenaged son (looked to be teens to early 20s). First they were interrogating the cop father a bit, then started beating him a bit with a branch, but nothing bad there. Then they grabbed the dad and forced the son to watch as they started slowly decapitating the dad with knife or box cutter. The kids reaction and wailing was heart wrenching. They they held the kids head up as they forced him to watch the guy hold his dad’s head up with both hand, sends a message to the camera, then throws the head down on the ground.

Then the video skips and it seems the kid is beat up a bit, then they tell him they’re going to deliver his father’s head to his mom. The kid starts wailing and crying.... then... they start flaying the kid’s skin alive. They puncture his stomach and continue pulling off the skin as you (and the kid) can see the intestines, then they make an incision under his armpit or ribcage, break a few ribs out, begin digging inside his body. The guy tells him “I’m going to take your fucking heart out”. At this point the kid is looking down at his own flayed off body, torturer digs have under kid’s rib and pulls out his beating heart, shows it to him as he’s still barely conscious and say “look, look!”, you hear the kid wail in shock, then he passes away.

Looks like the son got it worse so the police watching understands the consequences of the message.

It was a brutal vid. Not so much the gore, but the kid having to witness his had being decapitated and being told his mom would be receiving his head as a package. Kid being powerless af is what gets you.

The vid is on that bestgore site. Dunno if it’s still up, been years since I’ve been on there or watched that kind of thing.
Yeah I wasn't planning on sleeping anyways thanks :lul: :feelsokman::feelsokman:

Serves him right tbh

Truck should of taken more of them.

Great theory.

Truck driver did what he had to, I don't blame him at all. When you're in a riot, you don't stop, you lock your doors, roll up the windows, put the petal to the metal, and honk your horn, and drive in the direction that will take you out of it, and don't stop until you're miles away.

If they had gotten into the cab of the truck, they would have dragged the driver from the cab, and beat and probably killed him. And they think it's "fucked up" that the driver, who was probably savvy to this, instead decided to protect his own life, and one of the rioters just happened to have gotten caught up in it, and lost his own life instead? I just think it's a bit of karma, if such a thing existed.

[LifeFuel] tbh. Those thugs went from ooking and eeking and cheering about how they were going to get that FedEx driver, probably beat him to death, and loot all the stuff on the truck to crying like the little bitchboy faggots they are when the driver decided that his life had worth too and did what he had to do to protect it.

Fuck all those Antifa vermin and fuck all the incels who support them. I hate all leftists but I hate leftist incels most of all. Pussy-ass cowardly hypocrites, going on hate-filled rants against incels with differing viewpoints but crying "you're not allowed to disagree with me because muh incel brotherhood!" when we argue back. They use that shit hypocritical argument literally all the time. Literally all the same, like the Borg collective. A fucking meme.

2 days ago on liveleak?!
:feelsmega::feelsmega:I'm expecting a FedEx package tomorrow...
AND its passing through st louis...