Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Trying to force women back into their roles is pointless, what we really need to do is to replace them.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
At some point women will get so good at faking innocence that we'll end right back here. We need to completely replace women with sexbots and artificial wombs. Just an example of this, and a way to mess with @MountainGorilla, is this.

Absolutely agree but women will do everything they can to stop this process since they know being sexual partners and birthing children are the only abilities making them valuable

At some point women will get so good at faking innocence that we'll end right back here. We need to completely replace women with sexbots and artificial wombs. Just an example of this, and a way to mess with @MountainGorilla, is this.

keep coping for me

women will not stand by and wait to be replaced.

They will not let that happen

20200525 023017

They will just REEEEE and shame men until having an AI foid replacement is made illegal

I would love for foids to be replaced entirely, I am a huge supporter of sexbots but the gynocracy will never let that happen.

At some point women will get so good at faking innocence that we'll end right back here.
They already are tbh, women believe it’s normal and take pride in being fucked by many men. They won’t see what they did as promiscuous and will continue masquerading as a virgin. My sister tells her boyfriend she’s a virgin when she’s been with 14+ guys and is 21.
They will just REEEEE and shame men until having an AI foid replacement is made illegal

I would love for foids to be replaced entirely, I am a huge supporter of sexbots but the gynocracy will never let that happen.
Tbh. Every journalist will have some shit to say about how sex bots are “misogynistic and evil” and demonize it from every angle possible. As soon as it’s possible for women to be replaced by sex bots they will raise hell and make it illegal because it’s “wrong“ to replace women who’ve shit on you you’re whole life

Last edited:
Is it true she's actually a foid on a green screen?

Sexbot are a closet gay cope, you just want foids gone so men are the only holes available :feelsugh:

Is it true she's actually a foid on a green screen?
It's a team of guys who designed the model but it's a girl who does the voice and the movements.
Sexbot are a closet gay cope, you just want foids gone so men are the only holes available :feelsugh:
Says the guy with a trap for his avatar.

They already are tbh, women believe it’s normal and take pride in being fucked by many men. They won’t see what they did as promiscuous and will continue masquerading as a virgin. My sister tells her boyfriend she’s a virgin when she’s been with 14+ guys and is 21.

I have a colleague that's just like this. Has a Bible verse on her instagram, plays the "I'm a sweet Catholic girl" card. Has 7 sausages surround her at all times, despite having a boyfriend; and have heard them talk about fucking her in their conversations.

being sexual partners and birthing children are the only abilities making them valuable
I think a small minority learn skills like cooking in a naked apron or giving massages, but fembots can probably replicate this prior to sex.

I dont want a robot, I want a fucking human. Even if it perfectly simulates a real woman, I still want a woman not robot. Artificial wombs are irrelevant to inceldom.

sexbot wouldnt help me cope tbh i crave actual affection

I dont want a robot,
I want a fucking human.
Even if it perfectly simulates a real woman,
I still want a woman not robot.
sample_979ff1221d07c6478b646a5e8f6ecd58.jpg

This is LARPing you wouldn't care in the slightest if she was sophisticated enough.
sample_093373f63671968795d6cbd5852e7f01.jpg

Absolutely agree but women will do everything they can to stop this process since they know being sexual partners and birthing children are the only abilities making them valuable

Whores be jealous of anime avatars and sexdolls. lol