Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Trying to make friends as an incel in 2020

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-

I went on omegle to try making friends. This is what I first got. I fucking hate this world, and everyone in it. The fact that everyone is against me is rage and suifuel and that is why I think everybody is an enemy. I fucking hate society, the government, my country, and the world at large.

Big big chungus big chungus big chungus

Last edited:
You should of just worked on your personality bro

chunguslossus

True fucking story:

I went on Omegle 2 years ago and used the incel tag in order to chat with other incels.
I chatted with this random "incel" and we start off by sharing our black pill experiences.
Not 30 minutes into this conversation he then goes to tell me how he fucked his Stacy friend once jfl.

Last edited:
we're not cancer because cancer spreads and reproduces while we're just dying

I'm really sorry, but I have to blame you here as you sounded very desperate and pathetic there if that was really you.

You could've simply said that you were just looking for friends to talk to. Shouldn't matter if incel or not and you seriously should not have mentioned the lonely part. Yeah I know you are, but to bluntly say it makes you seem like you could be clingy even for a friend.
Don't show your desperation. Especially to normies and chads as they smell the weakness and will eat you alive.

The saw the weakspot and went for the strike before disconnecting. I have to blame you here. Don't show your hand like that.

I'm really sorry, but I have to blame you here as you sounded very desperate and pathetic there if that was really you.

You could've simply said that you were just looking for friends to talk to. Shouldn't matter if incel or not and you seriously should not have mentioned the lonely part. Yeah I know you are, but to bluntly say it makes you seem like you could be clingy even for a friend.
Don't show your desperation. Especially to normies and chads as they smell the weakness and will eat you alive.

The saw the weakspot and went for the strike before disconnecting. I have to blame you here. Don't show your hand like that.
Mods ban this faggot, doesnt even have a pfp.

I'm the faggot while I'm not telling a random dude I'm lonely in a one to one chat.

Funny, back in my day people would just ask asl? and disconnect upon your response.
Youngsters these days. :feelskek:

Omegle is always like that. Dont reveal your power level and you may get a few penpals or something.

Admitting you're a incel is social suicide

just dont out yourself as an incel theory

I managed to get a few penpals from korea, turkey, finland and usa about 10 years ago. It was good fun.
This was before they separated chat pools by language though.

Last time I used Omegle it was just full of curries going "asl?" in a difficult attempt to acquire nudes. Society is basically Omegle IRL now in terms of every person (male and female) realizing you are just a guy, and then leaving you to rot alone.

Last time I used Omegle it was just full of curries going "asl?" in a difficult attempt to acquire nudes. Society is basically Omegle IRL now in terms of people realizing you are just a guy, and then leaving.
Stranger: m
You: m
Stranger has disconnected

FUCK. Men are shit. It's funny to go full on bobsandvagene on Omegle but still to the same result of getting immediately disconnected.

Last edited:
Last time i went on omegle, it was a bunch of horny curries jerking off. Dont want them as my friends JFL
Last time I used Omegle it was just full of curries going "asl?" in a difficult attempt to acquire nudes. Society is basically Omegle IRL now in terms of every person (male and female) realizing you are just a guy, and then leaving you to rot alone.

They were wearing clothes? I hardly see clothed males on omegle.

Last edited:

Bummer should've said he was an incel later in the conversation tbh
Last time i went on omegle, it was a bunch of horny curries jerking off. Dont want them as my friends JFL
So many thirsty simps on omegle man.

But remember guys, normies get sex regularly :feelstastyman:

over if you don't have friends. I'm lucky enough to know people who at least tolerate me, but they're chadlites who tell me to shut up every time I talk about inceldom.

I just tried going on omegle and talking about being incel and some foid has been talking to me for like a half hour...

HighIQ trolling attempt.

I'm an incel

So I'm a male and I'm lonely

Therefore I want to make friends

Please be my friend

Because I'm an incel

Are you sure you aren't a curry? :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Omegle isnt the right platform to be making friends tbh ngl.

Didnt know you were Islamic.
I just tried going on omegle and talking about being incel and some foid has been talking to me for like a half hour...

Mods this guy made it. :chad: :chad: :chad: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer:

I can be your friend @BummerDrummer

Omegle is full of horny retards searching for a foid

They're so mentally slow :feelsseriously:

These people have the right to vote btw
Meanwhile, because of our faces... we don't even have a right to live.

If you want "friends" you gotta be as fake about your personality as you can.
That's why i don't (try to) make friends, you got more to loose then to win.
Everyone is fake and they will betray you and leave you rotting if they can. They will let you rot because they got a gf. They will get tired of you in less than a year.

telling normies that you’re an incel is social suicide tbh. They instantly agro after that. It’s like in an rpg where you attack an npc a bunch and then they get mad. Or if you choose aggressive dialogue choices in fallout new vegas or something. They’ll take it as a joke if you’re Chad but if you’re ugly they just enter an agri state

Communicationmogs me

I talked to that girl too I think. Did she say she was a femcel

I talked to that girl too I think. Did she say she was a femcel
No. She was just asking about the Black Pill and didn't deny it but said "there's still hope".

added me on snap