Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Tucker Carlson: The American Dream is dying because of wage decline leading to marriage decline

W

Weston404

Banned
-
My opinion: Feminists would falsely accuse a man of sexual misconduct to make him lose his job. This leaves only the top 0.01% elite owning most of the global assets, leading to a Jewish feudal society.

There's no point in starting a relationship, let alone a marriage as an ugly man. Even if by a miracle some foid decides to let you hit her coochie; the relationship will always be hanging by a thread. It's only a matter of time before the bitch comes up with a lame excuse to break up with you. The only way marriages will go up again is if we strip women from their rights. Personally, I think divorce should be illegal.

There's no point in starting a relationship, let alone a marriage as an ugly man a sub8 male who isn't the top 0.01% in looks, status, wealth and height.
Fixed for ya!

I dont think limited wages results in lower marriage

I dont think limited wages results in lower marriage
Roosh V even admitted that a malnourished ugly subhuman living in a mud hut of a poor country will use dating apps to demand that her man be wealthier than Trump and taller than the Empire State building.

Personally, I think divorce should be illegal.
Marriage is barbaric and no longer has a place within our society but yes I feel if you get married to a person it should be for life and be illegal to get divorced UNLESS that person is a widow but then its not really divorced. It just means they can marry again

Regardless of age too.