Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Türk İnceller postu/Turkish Incels thread

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Burada bir kaç Türk oldugunu biliyorum ama başka kimler var bilmiyorum. Kendinizi belli edin sayımızı bilelim beyler
@Blacktarpill @HighTGymcel beyler forumda varmı başka bildiğiniz türk ?

>Turkmen

What do you think of the Turkmenistan government?

>Turkmen

What do you think of the Turkmenistan government?
turkmen doesn't mean people from turkmenistan only. we are widespread

turkmen doesn't mean people from turkmenistan only. we are widespread
ik

but I am still wondering

Also are you from turkmenistan but immigrated to turkey?

How similar is turkmen to turkey?

Kurdish people deserve their own country!!!

ik

but I am still wondering

Also are you from turkmenistan but immigrated to turkey?

How similar is turkmen to turkey?
Ethnic Turks of Turkey are Turkmens mostly,we migrated from there during 10th-14th and conquered Iran,azerbaijan,anatolia then balkans during the ottoman period. So we are same as turkmens of turkmenistan. We are turkmen tribes that migrated to west. so we can understand each other easly even though we took some different words from different languages
After collapse of seljuks,we lost unity with turkmens in turkmenistan

Японская компания GameTomo анонсировала спин-офф популярного PvE-шутера SUPERHOT, разработанного в позапрошлом году студией Superhot Team. На этот раз Superhot Team только консультируют японцев, и никакого непосредственного участия в создании игры не принимает.

@knajjd da türk

You are not entitled to aynthing sweetie
Turkish people=coward who buy oil to daesh

Kurdish people=braves who are fighting for their own country and fight against daesh

OP you forgot @knajjd

Turkish people=coward who buy oil to daesh

Kurdish people=braves who are fighting for their own country and fight against daesh
Lmao funny how you don't know shit. US army train kurds in Syria and Iraq for years and give them guns,these are just a bunch of Marxist terrorists who want a land in Syria and Iraq so they and they serve to Israel's ideology

tel no verin
Speak more Turkish, please! At one point I doubted you were really Turkish since you master English so well at your young age.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back