Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Türkcel raps about lonely incels

muharremabi

muharremabi

70iqcel
-

I know its in Turkish but its fucking hilarous lmao. Its fucking over for turkcels.

Turks in Germany are mostly chads.
Very criminal and aggressive people but chads, especially when compared with German men.

Looks whiter than 70% of the balkans.

Holymotherfuckinggod. :feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow:
Cant believe tbh literally talks about incels and uses the ter "incel" directly.

yıkık is not incel bro its just means loser tbh bunch of failed normies he's not even incel tier normie white turk

this guy is ethnically jewish. lel

Im whiter as well but my face is so bad. Yeah you're right he looks like an average Türk. Easily mogs me
same aswell ottoman genes destroyed my fucking face :cryfeels: too many race mixing happened in our stupid geography

Over for rapcels

same aswell ottoman genes destroyed my fucking face :cryfeels: too many race mixing happened in our stupid geography
Yeah but my face is mostly fucked by childhood mouth breathing. I wasnt good looking before but i had nice Compact face, teeth, jaw etc.

Yeah but my face is mostly fucked by childhood mouth breathing. I wasnt good looking before but i had nice Compact face, teeth, jaw etc.
For me that was the puberty bro I got fucked my nose grew bigger and my jawline recessed so poorly due to mouth breathing while playing football 7/24 JFL :feelskek: I was good footballer though just lost interest after 16 thanks to the league of legends

Turks in Germany are mostly chads.
Very criminal and aggressive people but chads, especially when compared with German men.
AFD will take care of it.

For me that was the puberty bro I got fucked my nose grew bigger and my jawline recessed so poorly due to mouth breathing while playing football 7/24 JFL :feelskek: I was good footballer though just lost interest after 16 thanks to the league of legends
Most people turn into a truecel during puberty so ı can relate. At least you did something useful. I just rotted in my basement and mouth breathed 7/24 due to my severe health issues.

There's no way he isn't browsing this forum.

It's over/It never began/It has been so long.

this guy is ethnically jewish. lel
elab

also this turk(OP) is pretty white looking, could SEAmaxx easily, or muslimmaxx in indonesia or even curryland tbhngl

elab

also this turk(OP) is pretty white looking, could SEAmaxx easily, or muslimmaxx in indonesia or even curryland tbhngl
I know this guy from facebook he is basically shitposter named albert and ethnically jew. we even used to make fun of him like get into oven etc

I know this guy from facebook he is basically shitposter named albert and ethnically jew. we even used to make fun of him like get into oven etc
a turk named albert? wtf

unless he is not a turk and is just a shitposter who happens to know turkish or has a turkish dad and jew mom

still tho

what the actual fuck

is he turk american or just turk?

a turk named albert? wtf

unless he is not a turk and is just a shitposter who happens to know turkish or has a turkish dad and jew mom

still tho

what the actual fuck

is he turk american or just turk?
Did you even read what i said? I said he is jewish

wtf

descandant of us military parents or british from nato bases?
I dont know what you didnt understand, they came here during the ottoman empire, many escaped then, some migrated to israel even US and a minority stayed here.

I dont know what you didnt understand, they came here during the ottoman empire, many escaped then, some migrated to israel even US and a minority stayed here.
that makes more sense

didnt the ottoman pasha let in jewish refugees from russia as well?

also some russian ashkenazi look rly ethnic, I saw this rabbi once, he did not have a yamaka on his head, thought he was Iranian dude like in south park