Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Tulpamaxxing

Modafincel

Modafincel

Officer
★★
Does anyone here have a tulpa? Do you recommend tulpamaxxing to cure loneliness?

Hello.

I've been working on tulpamaxxing with some seriousness for a while now. At this point it's still like an imaginary friend who seems to speak for themself. I guess. Nothing serious really.

Hello.

I've been working on tulpamaxxing with some seriousness for a while now. At this point it's still like an imaginary friend who seems to speak for themself. I guess. Nothing serious really.
Nice, very cool

Anima is for faggots and pedophiles

Gonna start over the weekend. still conflicted on what I want it to look like, I was thinking something like Futaba from p5.

i have done it before but killed my tulla once i got bored, i was using it as cope during my university years

I haven’t created a specific one, but I fantasize a lot about having a female who cares about me

im gonna try it again

The women look too young! Anything under the age of 25 is an innocent child you pedophiles:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Nah, I don't think so at all. I'd say even 15 year old girls are hot. But anime girls look like 8 year olds. Sorry you're a pedophile

Hello.

Havent seen you around lately, glad to see you posting.

Havent seen you around lately, glad to see you posting.
I've been depressed. Also playing a lot of Red dead redemption kek

I dont know how does it work

Isn't killing tulpas a bad thing? Don't they haunt you and shit?
yes killing tulpad is bad if you do it slow. but if you have a killswitch the moment you create a tulpa, you can insta kill it and it wont haunt you

I haven’t created a specific one, but I fantasize a lot about having a female who cares about me
It kinda sucks that we still fantasize about that doesn't it? No woman that exists is genuinely caring, they're barely capable of not making you miserable for 2 seconds, let alone actually supporting you. It only does harm in the long end, since if a foid simply puts on an act that she cares about us we're totally vulnerable to it. I wish I could just get rid of this horseshit instinct that serves me no purpose. What's the point in idolizing foids if they're not going to have kids with me? From our perspective, they're literally just shitty, amoral men that bleed once a month. They don't utilize the one characteristic about them that actually makes them women so they are objectively just worse men. Even jewish men who subvert nations could probably be considered more honorable than the average foid.

Anyone who has a legit tulpa is most probably a schizo

Extreme levels of cope
It helps prevent me from losing my mind, even though I still am slowly
It kinda sucks that we still fantasize about that doesn't it? No woman that exists is genuinely caring, they're barely capable of not making you miserable for 2 seconds, let alone actually supporting you. It only does harm in the long end, since if a foid simply puts on an act that she cares about us we're totally vulnerable to it. I wish I could just get rid of this horseshit instinct that serves me no purpose. What's the point in idolizing foids if they're not going to have kids with me? From our perspective, they're literally just shitty, amoral men that bleed once a month. They don't utilize the one characteristic about them that actually makes them women so they are objectively just worse men. Even jewish men who subvert nations could probably be considered more honorable than the average foid.
They’re so beautiful on the outside, but complete shit on the inside. Still just imagining one who actually cares about me and turns to me for comfort makes me feel so warm inside

Last edited:
Still just imagining one who actually cares about me and turns to me for comfort makes me feel so warm inside
Same for me. I like to visualize my waifu and "spend time" with her, as opposed to fantasizing about and worshiping real foids.

Tulpamaxxxing is seems weird. Lucid dreams are better