Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Tupac was an incel before he became BIG.

Thanks for the video, lad.

I thought this was known. He didn't start getting women until he thugmaxxed. Bright kid had to turn to that, and he paid with his life. Very sad.

I thought this was known. He didn't start getting women until he thugmaxxed. Bright kid had to turn to that, and he paid with his life. Very sad.

He still had to go to prison after being accused of raping a woman who had "willingly" performed oral sex on him two days prior. I wonder if she "smelled" the nice personality in him and regretted it afterwards, so she came up with the accusation.

Yes but he really did enlighten the black american community with the music he made and still exists as proof as the system (of jewish origin) not WASPs trying to keep them in an ignorant state

He statusmaxxed

Black guys become blackpilled early on. Fuck all black women

Ok now watch him after he was blackpilled:

We shouldn't have to strategize and change ourselves for these stupidass cunts.

He learned that all that girls care about is looks, money, and that personality is cope.

Buuuut muh BBC!!!

I don't really like black gangstas but the more I learn about Tupac the better he seems in my eyes. He seemed like multiple steps above his brethren. Maybe that's the reason he is seen as a god STILL among blacks even though he was skinny. Damn.

>just become one of the most famous rappers in history bro :redpill: