Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Turkish hunters spark outrage online after video shows them beating bear they just killed

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★

couldnt care. soyboys cant get fucked.

People care about dead bears than they do about ethnics. @gymletethnicel @Neggr @Irredeemable

Based fuck predators. I only care for non dangerous animals.

Cry me a river. You who laughs at the suffering of their own species.

Predators don't deserve life. Same as chad.
Animals have more of a soul than humans if anything

You eat gallons of cum daily
JFL I care little for you insults but are you really that upset over some usless walking death machine ? :feelskek:
Animals have more of a soul than humans if anything
There's no such thing as soul. Dumb beast who will show you how gentile they are when you annoy them.

JFL I care little for you insults but are you really that upset over some usless walking death machine ? :feelskek:
I don't really care about the bear. I just don't like your faggot mindset. This is why people bully you. Because you're a little faggot bitch boy.

There's no such thing as soul. Dumb beast who will show you how gentile they are when you annoy them.
Cope, they're based

Thoughts on this Polishcel wrestling a bear?

lmao the tongue.
im so done

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back