[SuicideFuel] Turning 18

TheMinimalist

TheMinimalist

Recruit
-
I'll be turning 18 very soon. I know that I'm going to miss out on experiencing young love but there's nothing I can do about it, and by the time I'm older I could only look back and regret not being able to change the things I can't help.

Colvin76

Colvin76

5'8" Autistic Gymcel
-
Yeah I'll be turning 18 next year. Once I graduate HS ITS OVER.

G

Ghost

Officer
-
I'll be turning 18 very soon. I know that I'm going to miss out on experiencing young love but there's nothing I can do about it, and by the time I'm older I could only look back and regret not being able to change the things I can't help.
Wait till you turn at least 30 before declaring yourself incel. 18 too early in the game to tap out.

Feces

Feces

Rise and Rot
-
Why are you here? A forum for incels full of teens..

R

Ropemaxx

Recruit
-
To be fair, around 18 is where women's hypergamy reach new levels(with instagram, entrance to bars, clubs etc), if your an incel before 18, its only gonna be tougher after. Srs.

truthpill

truthpill

Awkward Subhuman
-
Wait till you turn at least 30 before declaring yourself incel. 18 too early in the game to tap out.
Boyo, 18 is the perfect age to declare your inceldom, if girls treated you like shit in high school, there is no way its going to get better.

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
It's over you already missed the best years of your life and you will never get them back

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

It never began
-
Kindergarten.co
You're only 1 year older than him.

:feelshaha: :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Boyo, 18 is the perfect age to declare your inceldom, if girls treated you like shit in high school, there is no way its going to get better.
Do you have a driver licence?
To be fair, around 18 is where women's hypergamy reach new levels(with instagram, entrance to bars, clubs etc), if your an incel before 18, its only gonna be tougher after. Srs.
These.

Youngcels mehhh
You have the weight of a 14 year old. EAT

B

Barnacle

Recruit
-
This whole forum age mogs me. Almost everyone here is still a teen......

mcfroggy

mcfroggy

NEET | Doesn't even have friends
-
It only gets worse now because ppl won't forgive/help you since you no longer are a kid. You're too old to develop 'potential'. I'm early 20s, 18 was where it started to get next level dark.

TheMinimalist

TheMinimalist

Recruit
-
It only gets worse now because ppl won't forgive/help you since you no longer are a kid. You're too old to develop 'potential'. I'm early 20s, 18 was where it started to get next level dark.
Ffs man

G

Ghost

Officer
-
At 18 you still look like a boy. At 30 you have ruled any shadow of doubt you're not just an ugly duckling who will turn into a swan.

truthpill

truthpill

Awkward Subhuman
-
It doesnt get better in college or in adult life in general, JFL at these copers they are so bluepilled

Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

Jesus loves you
-
This whole forum age mogs me. Almost everyone here is still a teen......
I think majority of the forum is mid to late 20's. We were the first generation to get fucked over by smartphones and Tinder. Things started escalating around 2013, I graduated high school in early 2015 and I already knew I was going to have a hard time with women. It took a few more years to realize I was totally fucked and so were many other men. The guys who are 30+ here are usually guys that would have been incels during any time period.

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

I have nobody to traverse time with
-
This. It never gets better.. it only gets worse ..

High school is a preview of the BEST case possibility of what the rest of your life will be like.. reinventing yourself, turning things around, improving yourself (barring surgeries), etc are just memes

C

CelticTruecel

Recruit
-
I am 27, I feel too old for this forum to be honest

Algeriancel

Algeriancel

The shadow of the axe hangs over every joy
-
Yeah. It's only gonna get a lot worse once you hit 20.I'm 21 now and shit I can't remember a single change in my life since I was 17

MayorOfKekville

MayorOfKekville

Toxic Misogynist™ with a Bad Personality™
-
WTF?
Get off this damn site and go and at least try.
Nobody under the age of 22 should be here.

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Officer
-
If you have a growth spurt and get better facial features then you can actually ascend after HS.

If not, it's double over.

W

WizardofSoda

Recruit
-
I think if he can't meet a girl even at highschool when there is 100's of young, thin, unattached girls.. what chance does he have in college.

GreaseCel

GreaseCel

Perma Failure
-
Still pretty young. But at 18 I suppose you’d have a good idea. It’s over. I’m sorry

Bleachcel

Bleachcel

protect TayK & Holmes at all costs
-
Fucking bluepilled oldcels coping saying “you’re a teenager, it’s not over”. You haven’t lived your teenage years throughout the world we’re living it in. We knew it was over since freshmen year in HS. You oldcels were just to late to the blackpill, we managed to discover it early, saving us from more hell.

FunkyMonk

FunkyMonk

Loneliness has followed me my whole life
-
It's good to see youngsters getting the blackpill before 20. When I was 18 I was still a bluepilled cuck, believing all the lies. Only when I hit 27 is when I realized it's over.