Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Turning 18

TheMinimalist

TheMinimalist

Gamercel, weebcel, gymcel.
★★
I'll be turning 18 very soon. I know that I'm going to miss out on experiencing young love but there's nothing I can do about it, and by the time I'm older I could only look back and regret not being able to change the things I can't help.

Do you have a driver licence?

Youngcels mehhh

welcome to the club.

Yeah I'll be turning 18 next year. Once I graduate HS ITS OVER.

I turn 19 in 2 months

I'll be turning 18 very soon. I know that I'm going to miss out on experiencing young love but there's nothing I can do about it, and by the time I'm older I could only look back and regret not being able to change the things I can't help.

Wait till you turn at least 30 before declaring yourself incel. 18 too early in the game to tap out.

Why are you here? A forum for incels full of teens..

To be fair, around 18 is where women's hypergamy reach new levels(with instagram, entrance to bars, clubs etc), if your an incel before 18, its only gonna be tougher after. Srs.

Wait till you turn at least 30 before declaring yourself incel. 18 too early in the game to tap out.
Boyo, 18 is the perfect age to declare your inceldom, if girls treated you like shit in high school, there is no way its going to get better.

It's over you already missed the best years of your life and you will never get them back

Kindergarten.co
You're only 1 year older than him.

:feelshaha: :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Boyo, 18 is the perfect age to declare your inceldom, if girls treated you like shit in high school, there is no way its going to get better.
Do you have a driver licence?
To be fair, around 18 is where women's hypergamy reach new levels(with instagram, entrance to bars, clubs etc), if your an incel before 18, its only gonna be tougher after. Srs.
These.

Youngcels mehhh
You have the weight of a 14 year old. EAT

This whole forum age mogs me. Almost everyone here is still a teen......

It only gets worse now because ppl won't forgive/help you since you no longer are a kid. You're too old to develop 'potential'. I'm early 20s, 18 was where it started to get next level dark.

It only gets worse now because ppl won't forgive/help you since you no longer are a kid. You're too old to develop 'potential'. I'm early 20s, 18 was where it started to get next level dark.
Ffs man

At 18 you still look like a boy. At 30 you have ruled any shadow of doubt you're not just an ugly duckling who will turn into a swan.

You're all so young. :feelsbadman:

It doesnt get better in college or in adult life in general, JFL at these copers they are so bluepilled

This whole forum age mogs me. Almost everyone here is still a teen......
I think majority of the forum is mid to late 20's. We were the first generation to get fucked over by smartphones and Tinder. Things started escalating around 2013, I graduated high school in early 2015 and I already knew I was going to have a hard time with women. It took a few more years to realize I was totally fucked and so were many other men. The guys who are 30+ here are usually guys that would have been incels during any time period.

This. It never gets better.. it only gets worse ..

High school is a preview of the BEST case possibility of what the rest of your life will be like.. reinventing yourself, turning things around, improving yourself (barring surgeries), etc are just memes

I am 27, I feel too old for this forum to be honest

Yeah. It's only gonna get a lot worse once you hit 20.I'm 21 now and shit I can't remember a single change in my life since I was 17

WTF?
Get off this damn site and go and at least try.
Nobody under the age of 22 should be here.

If you have a growth spurt and get better facial features then you can actually ascend after HS.

If not, it's double over.

WTF?
Get off this damn site and go and at least try.
Nobody under the age of 22 should be here.
I've tried enough. I'm not gonna try a hundred times before I realise its not for me in this life

I think if he can't meet a girl even at highschool when there is 100's of young, thin, unattached girls.. what chance does he have in college.

Still pretty young. But at 18 I suppose you’d have a good idea. It’s over. I’m sorry