Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Tutorial Island is Too Hard for Girls

Phaoni

Phaoni

Officer

All those poor girls who didn't bang enough Chads :(:(:(

I hope their clits get cut off

Key word here is "attempt" A lot of them do it for the attention. Or maybe they think their lives suck but deep down inside they know that there are things that they enjoy about life.

Men have a higher suicide rate because they actually do want to kill themselves because their lives legit suck.

Another cryptic message from Ritalincel, scientists struggle to find answers.
I think he's referencing suicide by taking too much sleeping pills or whatever, but femshits are probably just going to remove the cover and pretend they just od'ed

I think he's referencing suicide by taking too much sleeping pills or whatever, but femshits are probably just going to remove the cover and pretend they just od'ed
Oh shit man, thoughts and prayers to the family of the girl who OD'd on gummie vitamins :soy:

Key word here is "attempt" A lot of them do it for the attention. Or maybe they think their lives suck but deep down inside they know that there are things that they enjoy about life.

Men have a higher suicide rate because they actually do want to kill themselves because their lives legit suck.

""""attempt"""" lulz
Maybe they mean "attention-seeking".

During my bluepill days, I talked to this bottom of the barrel foid and she vented to me saying "creepy" men keep chasing her. At least she does have options.

I know for a fact that 99% of female suicides happen because Chad dumps them.