Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Tutorial Mode" doesn't even explain how easy they live.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23453
  • Start date
Deleted member 23453

Deleted member 23453

Self-banned
-
Remember when sleep streams were a thing, but the idea was to have a speaker blast a loud noise at the streamer in the middle of the night to wake them up.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6S-uSoS5tVA

Well, foids are now doing it, however they're not adding the comedic value of having a speaker blast at them and wake them up.
People are literally just watching, and donating to women if they just stream themselves sleeping.
"Tutorial Mode" doesn't even describe what lives foids live, they don't even need to play the game. :feelsree:

It's a GF simulator for lonely people. That's the tragic thing, it's why streamers are popular to begin with... people to hang out with online because you are alone.

Remember when sleep streams were a thing, but the idea was to have a speaker blast a loud noise at the streamer in the middle of the night to wake them up.

Well, foids are now doing it, however they're not adding the comedic value of having a speaker blast at them and wake them up.
People are literally just watching, and donating to women if they just stream themselves sleeping.
"Tutorial Mode" doesn't even describe what lives foids live, they don't even need to play the game. :feelsree:

View attachment 290904

kek :feelsclown:

Imagine earning money for literally just LDARing.

jfl i have to solve complex problems and have tons of responsibilities as a stemcel

She goes to sleep and wakes up with twitch money. Just fucking end it

i really want to beat up every simp with a baseball bat

jfl i have to solve complex problems and have tons of responsibilities as a stemcel

She goes to sleep and wakes up with twitch money. Just fucking end it

Tutorial mode isn't accurate. Foid life is like a game on rails where it's impossible to die or lose and you just pick and choose which things to shoot and end up with a score at the end to compare with other players.

It's a GF simulator for lonely people. That's the tragic thing, it's why streamers are popular to begin with... people to hang out with online because you are alone.
also why asmr is a thing. and it's a good cope ngl but donating to a hole for that is beyond cuckolded. curiously the rise of tinder, twitch and asmr all coincide

also why asmr is a thing. and it's a good cope ngl but donating to a hole for that is beyond cuckolded. curiously the rise of tinder, twitch and asmr all coincide
At least the asmr thing is free on youtube. Donating is pants on retarded

just go to sleep, bro, worked for me

At least the asmr thing is free on youtube. Donating is pants on retarded
yeah and you put on the headphones and listen to the bitch all day long it's comforting ngl. I just have some asmr going at all times. layered binaural ear to ear tapping whispers :feelsohh: wish I could find a hot loli asmr artist, preferably 13 years old
just go to sleep, bro, worked for me
while incels toil at the factory 12 hours a day for sewage pay, average hole sleeps with enough money in her account the next day to buy ten gucci bags :feelsmusic:

We need to coin something easier than tutorial mode. I propose Phoenix mode with auto-play on.

tutorial mode with cheats

They ain't in tutorial mode, they're in creative mode blud

View attachment 290904

Literally would rather wathc ice poseidon being a idiot than some whore milking her tits