Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tutorial mode

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
B956e46
20200731 203342
20200801 053049

Foids are out living on Tutorial mode, and theyll still say they're oppressed

I hate women.

FUck any "man" who pays women free shit

Worthless whores. They have the audacity to complaint even on tutorial mode.

This world is fucked.

All of them look fugly.

Literally getting free shit only for existing but still think they have it worse

Literally getting free shit only for existing but still think they have it worse
Literally accusing people get NOTHING their whole life of being privileged

what holes call oppression is them not getting everything handed to them for free 24/7, truly vile creatures.

Literally accusing people get NOTHING their whole life of being privileged
they accuse incels of having the privilege chads have. And you know what's funny? That they give this privilege to chads

Cucks are a epidemic.

i am proud to say that i have never bought anything for foids or given money

All of them look fugly.
what holes call oppression is them not getting everything handed to them for free 24/7, truly vile creatures.
That and when an unattractive male succeeds more than they do at life in any area.
That's why foids and normies love that jobs require connections more than ever before and rely less on merit and hard work.

i am proud to say that i have never bought anything for foids or given money
:yes:

The same women that do this and acknowledge the power they have will still complain that men are privileged and oppress them.

Cucks are a epidemic.
^

Also I never understood why Pokimane gets so many viewers on twitch. She's mediocre and her twitch stream was so boring every time I tuned in for a minute to see why it had so many views. Was she one of the first twitch thots? Did she just benefit from just be first theory?