Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Twitch bans PogChamp emote because the ricecel depicted in the emote supports Trump

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

This is apparently his tweet they took offense with:

nnrETAR.png

So an unarmed protester got killed by security forces, sound familiar? If this happened in Hong Kong or China these same libtards would cry police violence and for murica to invade China. Just lol at these clowns :feelsclown:

:soy:Noooo how dare he not support my qweeeen kamala:soy:

Even if I was 14 I wouldn't give a shit

never watched twitch never will

The nordwood reaper fucked with this guy pretty hard lol

3x73i28j99151

Twitch is the worst, we can use DLive or maybe bitchute will come out with livestreaming

Nobody gives a fuck if you use twitch you dirty niggers, the point is you need to drop the JBW-shit and the anti-Trump shit and see the bigger fucking picture.

So an unarmed protester got killed by security forces, sound familiar? If this happened in Hong Kong or China these same libtards would cry police violence and for murica to invade China. Just lol at these clowns :feelsclown:
Tbh

man things are spinning out of control with all these jew-controlled corporations :lul:

btw gootecks posted vlogs of himself looking like shit with his hair and talking about how he can't do anything offline with the fighting game community anymore, and his fans were really supportive and there were a lot of supportive comments in general, his status is more resilient than you'd think, lifefuel for statuscels

doesn't effect me. Pog was only used by zoomers anyway

twitch people , yikes

Twitch is more cucked than jewtube and that speaks A LOT. I only watch xQc's clips on jewTube. If anyone's still denying that the world pushes for negativity against anything that is white and right, they are braindead or shills. Either case should kill themselves.
doesn't effect me. Pog was only used by zoomers anyway
Not the point. The reason for it is the point.

Twitch is more cucked than jewtube
This. One of their safety council members (the people who decide what you are allowed to think) Is a tranny who unironically thinks he is a deer jfl

This. One of their safety council members (the people who decide what you are allowed to think) Is a tranny who unironically thinks he is a deer jfl
But the twitch cucks (streamers) support all that shit. Just today I learned Queerkif (Miz) clapped for their decision to ban pogchamp.

But the twitch cucks (streamers) support all that shit. Just today I learned Queerkif (Miz) clapped for their decision to ban pogchamp.
Did you see Asmon's reaction to it? I'm too lazy to look for it

Did you see Asmon's reaction to it? I'm too lazy to look for it
No but tldr me on it. That cuck probably came over his keyboard full of his face pubes about it?

No but tldr me on it. That cuck probably came over his keyboard full of his face pubes about it?
I didn't watch I hoped you had :)
But I generally like Asmon's opinion he gives very nuanced takes imo