Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Twitch whore blackpills you

Why do men give her money? You have to be a masochist to watch this shit and pay for it too.

What is the context of this, is she sarcastic or something? Otherwise this must have ruined her career

They get off on this. I bet her sub count went up

She is below 5/10 so she is below average looking but still she is right her life has more value than most males just because she is female.

Why do men give her money? You have to be a masochist to watch this shit and pay for it too.

Maybe I'll get a chance to meet her in real life and know how good of a guy I am. :soy::soy:

She is below average even in fakeup. Like WTF.

This is this E-thots entire gimmick, not the first or last time she'll say something inflammatory to draw attention to herself.

WISH I HAD SIMPS GIVING ME MONEY

This thot says that she has more value than working people with degrees and 120+ IQ? JFL

Meg Griffin looking becky

What is the context of this, is she sarcastic or something? Otherwise this must have ruined her career

LMAO this won't ruin her career unfortunately. If anything this will bolster support for her.

Is this some findom shit?

She’s “under fire” because it’s socially unacceptable to acknowledge that fact. It’s pretty much breaking character in the human game
This thot says that she has more value than working people with degrees and 120+ IQ? JFL
Primal value/SMV is the only real consequential metric of value. good looks are far more rewarding in terms of quality of life and perceived value than any IQ, degree, or career.

Probabaly everyone here regularly contemplates/fantasizes about suicide and its all for the same reason: Looks induced loneliness.. there are guys with giga high IQs and very impressive degrees, but none of that matters at the end of the day. Primal value will always beat whatever fake metric of value we invent to compensate for lack of primal value.

Last edited:
every ambulant foid is a testament to the blackpill

you may find the cure for cancer but as long as you have a dick your life means nothing.
and clueless boomers are still wondering why young men are dropping out of society...

Not a fraction of a millisecond