Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Twitter] Am I misogynistic kek?

Ignas

Ignas

Generalfeldmarschall
★★★★★
Screenshot 20191203 095257

Screenshot 20191203 095306

Screenshot 20191203 095312

Jfl my IQ decreased by half

I don't waste time on jewish data mining platforms so I wouldn't know. It's my soggy knees if she says so I guess.

Fuck twitter.

JFL at trying to seriously debate with foids. They are incapable of logical thought and always resort to emotional irrationality.

JFL at trying to seriously debate with foids. They are incapable of logical thought and always resort to emotional irrationality.
She looks professional. I thought I could get some sense on topics about sexual attraction by discussing with her, in what's right and wrong. Then it turned into a debate and emotional kek

you should chadfish her and make him say sexist things then point out her hypocrisy

>I don't hate women
That's where you're making a mistake, buddy.

Thinking foids on twitter are intellectually honest :soy:

Attachments

• 6C527331-5B46-40E7-A12C-ACC01FCB2A1E.png
    6C527331-5B46-40E7-A12C-ACC01FCB2A1E.png
    651.6 KB · Views: 20
Just don't be a mysogynist bro

I really don't. But now they're calling me names and shit. Makes me wanna GO Eat Rice for breakfast
:feelskek: Don’t take it personally. She’s a brainwashed feminazi. She’s braindead.

Trolling femoids is fun. I used to do it on POF but they got so strict it only takes one report as a man to get you're account nuked and spoil the fun.

Misogynist.

A word that only describes incel's FACTS about women.

Yet it isn't used, or there isn't a different word which describes women's disgust, hatred and complete violent nature towards ugly males.

debating with foids over twitter
q5OL30Eh.jpg

Just queens can do no wrong. Lies, degeneracy, thievery and murder are noe enough to call them bad. Fucking western cucks disgust me.

P.S. It doesn't matter if you don't hate women. I don't hate foids too. If you don't WORSHIP them like GODS, it is over. You will be memesogynyst anyway.

Incels.co is the only answer.

Why are you trying to reason with holes? Try playing chess with a pidgeon instead, it will make you want to rope less and end the exact same.

Misogynist.

A word that only describes incel's FACTS about women.

Yet it isn't used, or there isn't a different word which describes women's disgust, hatred and complete violent nature towards ugly males.
It's overused honestly. They just spit "misogyny" everytime I try to reason to them
Just queens can do no wrong. Lies, degeneracy, thievery and murder are noe enough to call them bad. Fucking western cucks disgust me.

P.S. It doesn't matter if you don't hate women. I don't hate foids too. If you don't WORSHIP them like GODS, it is over. You will be memesogynyst anyway.

Incels.co is the only answer.
Also jfl @ the cucks. It's as if women can't do no wrong. And seems that me hating gold diggers and cheaters is misogynistic. And the cucks keep making assumptions about me
Why are you trying to reason with holes? Try playing chess with a pidgeon instead, it will make you want to rope less and end the exact same.
I know that society is cucked and many women are retarded. But it's beyond expectations that it's on a level I would never expect nor guess