[JFL] Twitter foid suggests a female joker reboot

EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Wizard
-
foidjokerlegitlold-jpg.169596

A woman has fucking had it with old white men not wanting to give her free stuff anymore and now she's out to get revenge, what a joker! I love how honest she is, this is actually the peak of female misery, and it almost comes off as satirical when compared with typical male problems like loneliness, celibacy, bullying, humiliation, just living an entire life without ever being loved and being hated for it.

I think this tweet unintentionally exposes the great contrast between female and male suffering, and it becomes hilariously obvious how theirs could never justify a joker.

startcel

startcel

Black Saint Art
-
I want all foids to die

Sadness

Sadness

Remember Sodom and Gomorrah
-
It would get about $10 at the box office. :feelskek:

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

L-S-T-E-R
-
They don't seem to make new female characters anymore, they're just gender swaps of existing male characters, or complete carbon copies of existing male characters.

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Neet Demon
-
Feminists just want to watch the world burn

startcel

startcel

Black Saint Art
-
They don't seem to make new female characters anymore, they're just gender swaps of existing male characters, or complete carbon copies of existing male characters.
high iq true

Ping And Pong

Ping And Pong

Sensible angrycel
-
Jokeress - the struggles of a strong independent woman who hasn't been given enough attention from Chad, society expects her to accept her looksmatch, well think again society!

azakhan

azakhan

slavcel manlet with a raisin dick
-
Women literally want to destroy everything that is good and male.

Monk of Failure

Monk of Failure

Nobody escapes inceldom but for the rope.
-
It would flop terribly at box office if ever made.

grondilu

grondilu

Captain
-
"old white men trying to deny health care"

I genuinely don't know what she's talking about.

ThirdWorldcel

ThirdWorldcel

Neither society nor state will dictate to me
-
I want an average-looking dude to play Batman, enough of Chad.

batman-jpg.169615

Idotms

Idotms

Recruit
-
It will flop. If women want to see a crazy feminist, they can just look in the mirror.
Don't they have captain Marvel and Wonderwoman? Those trash movies.

Speedloader

Speedloader

Shoots me
-
I want all foids to die
"old white men trying to deny health care"

I genuinely don't know what she's talking about.
It would flop terribly at box office if ever made.
Women literally want to destroy everything that is good and male.
Jokeress - the struggles of a strong independent woman who hasn't been given enough attention from Chad, society expects her to accept her looksmatch, well think again society!
It would get about $10 at the box office. :feelskek:

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
Women just need to ruin everything

MayorOfKekville

MayorOfKekville

Toxic Misogynist™ with a Bad Personality™
-
Foids can’t come up with anything original themselves. It always has to be a “reboot” of the “female point of view”.

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Captain
-
Foids can’t come up with anything original themselves. It always has to be a “reboot” of the “female point of view”.
because they dont have brains, they operate on instincts

BodyFat10orRope

BodyFat10orRope

Veteran
-
These sluts think they should get more for free than any women in history ever, while they can't even commit to their basic fucking role in society.

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

INCHELS REEEE
-
the entire movie would just be a ugly woman getting gangbanged by chads and tyrones while getting simp'd by normies and ugly bluepilled normies

Uglyme

Uglyme

No, I'm not okay!
-
Considering how fucked up society is they surely are going to make one
Considering how fucked up society is they surely are going to make one

Player

Player

♠ Wizard ♥ NEET ♦ Belarus ♣
-
KAREN THE DESTROYER OF MANAGERS

They need to get problems first.

thenewdrunkdrivers

thenewdrunkdrivers

Guided by Voices
-
WHY THE FUCK WON'T THEY LET US HAVE ONE FUKING THING. FUCK FUCK FUCK. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:

Marauder

Marauder

Wealthmaxxd Richcel
-
Sad to say it will happen, cucks must keep M'lady happy and something about "equality".

And JFL at "objectification", you fucking sluts objectify yourselves, men never do that, you're the ones showing your skin because "muh confidence", you're the ones arching your nasty asses because "teehee I'm so cute", you're the ones bragging about sizes and "body count" because "quirky and nympho" and "I have a dark sex life". Burn in fucking hell you worthless pieces of shit..

FUCK SLUTS, FUCK THEM ALL.

startcel

startcel

Black Saint Art
-
Sad to say it will happen, cucks must keep M'lady happy and something about "equality".

And JFL at "objectification", you fucking sluts objectify yourselves, men never do that, you're the ones showing your skin because "muh confidence", you're the ones arching your nasty asses because "teehee I'm so cute", you're the ones bragging about sizes and "body count" because "quirky and nympho" and "I have a dark sex life". Burn in fucking hell you worthless pieces of shit..

FUCK SLUTS, FUCK THEM ALL.

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Conquistadorcel, Historycel
-
Ahh, of course they want a reboot.
They want everything for themselves.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

When I wake up, the real nightmare begins!
-
just another bitch ass SJW.

TINMAN

TINMAN

Vitamincel
-
Females will never understand what it's like to truly have nothing left to live for.

Dregster666

Dregster666

Wizard
-
View attachment 169596

A woman has fucking had it with old white men not wanting to give her free stuff anymore and now she's out to get revenge, what a joker! I love how honest she is, this is actually the peak of female misery, and it almost comes off as satirical when compared with typical male problems like loneliness, celibacy, bullying, humiliation, just living an entire life without ever being loved and being hated for it.

I think this tweet unintentionally exposes the great contrast between female and male suffering, and it becomes hilariously obvious how theirs could never justify a joker.
Wouldn't harley quin movie be their shitty version of a joker?

They already been answered to

gtfo roasties