Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Twitter foid suggests a female joker reboot

EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Overlord
★★★★★
FoidJokerLegitLold

A woman has fucking had it with old white men not wanting to give her free stuff anymore and now she's out to get revenge, what a joker! I love how honest she is, this is actually the peak of female misery, and it almost comes off as satirical when compared with typical male problems like loneliness, celibacy, bullying, humiliation, just living an entire life without ever being loved and being hated for it.

I think this tweet unintentionally exposes the great contrast between female and male suffering, and it becomes hilariously obvious how theirs could never justify a joker.

I want all foids to die

It would get about $10 at the box office. :feelskek:

Feminists just want to watch the world burn

They don't seem to make new female characters anymore, they're just gender swaps of existing male characters, or complete carbon copies of existing male characters.
high iq true

Jokeress - the struggles of a strong independent woman who hasn't been given enough attention from Chad, society expects her to accept her looksmatch, well think again society!

Women literally want to destroy everything that is good and male.

It would flop terribly at box office if ever made.

"old white men trying to deny health care"

I genuinely don't know what she's talking about.

I want an average-looking dude to play Batman, enough of Chad.

Batman

It will flop. If women want to see a crazy feminist, they can just look in the mirror.
Don't they have captain Marvel and Wonderwoman? Those trash movies.

I want all foids to die
"old white men trying to deny health care"

I genuinely don't know what she's talking about.
It would flop terribly at box office if ever made.
Women literally want to destroy everything that is good and male.
Jokeress - the struggles of a strong independent woman who hasn't been given enough attention from Chad, society expects her to accept her looksmatch, well think again society!
It would get about $10 at the box office. :feelskek:
They don't seem to make new female characters anymore, they're just gender swaps of existing male characters, or complete carbon copies of existing male characters.

Women just need to ruin everything

full

Foids can’t come up with anything original themselves. It always has to be a “reboot” of the “female point of view”.

Foids can’t come up with anything original themselves. It always has to be a “reboot” of the “female point of view”.
because they dont have brains, they operate on instincts

These sluts think they should get more for free than any women in history ever, while they can't even commit to their basic fucking role in society.

the entire movie would just be a ugly woman getting gangbanged by chads and tyrones while getting simp'd by normies and ugly bluepilled normies

Considering how fucked up society is they surely are going to make one
Considering how fucked up society is they surely are going to make one

Foids can't be funny

KAREN THE DESTROYER OF MANAGERS

They need to get problems first.

WHY THE FUCK WON'T THEY LET US HAVE ONE FUKING THING. FUCK FUCK FUCK. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:

Sad to say it will happen, cucks must keep M'lady happy and something about "equality".

And JFL at "objectification", you fucking sluts objectify yourselves, men never do that, you're the ones showing your skin because "muh confidence", you're the ones arching your nasty asses because "teehee I'm so cute", you're the ones bragging about sizes and "body count" because "quirky and nympho" and "I have a dark sex life". Burn in fucking hell you worthless pieces of shit..

FUCK SLUTS, FUCK THEM ALL.

Sad to say it will happen, cucks must keep M'lady happy and something about "equality".

And JFL at "objectification", you fucking sluts objectify yourselves, men never do that, you're the ones showing your skin because "muh confidence", you're the ones arching your nasty asses because "teehee I'm so cute", you're the ones bragging about sizes and "body count" because "quirky and nympho" and "I have a dark sex life". Burn in fucking hell you worthless pieces of shit..

FUCK SLUTS, FUCK THEM ALL.

Ahh, of course they want a reboot.
They want everything for themselves.

just another bitch ass SJW.

Females will never understand what it's like to truly have nothing left to live for.

View attachment 169596

A woman has fucking had it with old white men not wanting to give her free stuff anymore and now she's out to get revenge, what a joker! I love how honest she is, this is actually the peak of female misery, and it almost comes off as satirical when compared with typical male problems like loneliness, celibacy, bullying, humiliation, just living an entire life without ever being loved and being hated for it.

I think this tweet unintentionally exposes the great contrast between female and male suffering, and it becomes hilariously obvious how theirs could never justify a joker.
Wouldn't harley quin movie be their shitty version of a joker?

They already been answered to

gtfo roasties