Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Twitter roastoid landwhale wants Chris Hansen to "track us down" for a potential TV show.

let's compare wanting to fuck children to hating women for justified reasons and get 1.6K cucks to agree with me : ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Also let's be real, our parents would literally agree cause they know our generation is degenerate af.

Why do they think that we talk to women on the internet?

That's not a crime, saying shit on the internet. Chris Hansen is too busy being divorce raped to care about non criminals talking shit about your roastie ass. In a few days Chris Hansen can finally encounter Big Bubba for real in jail since he can't pay his alimony:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knl7vQS4T7g

Ain't no one gives a fuck about lonely virgins other than roastie whores like her.
No one is gonna waste their time on us.

ofc she has an onlyfans kek.

I have another idea to this roastie: let's get Chris Hansen to search your phone and show all your nude and sex videos to your family. Your face full of cum, how you talk to older men and trade your body for cash. Let's show it to your grandma, to your dad, if he still hasn't gone to buy cigars to never come back like any sensible man would. To catch a whore.

We haven't even done anything jfl

Last edited:
I have another idea to this roastie: let's get Chris Hansen to search your phone and show all your nude and sex videos to your family. Your face full of cum, how you talk to older men and trade your body for cash. Let's show it to your grandma, to your dad, if he still hasn't gone to buy cigars to never come back like any sensible man would. To catch a whore.
Based

Track us down...how, exactly?

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Track down @Napoleon de Geso

Roastoid is a unique word I'll give you that.

I remember @Napoleon de Geso using words like Femohoroids :feelskek::feelskek:
JFL sounds like some newly discovered invertebrate species.

Track us down...how, exactly?

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

By getting the website owner to cooperate with them. Not saying that he would but it's an ever so slight possibility that this website is honeypot or the owner cucks out.

To Catch A Lonely Virgin Loser.

Come get me Chris, i will make sure to send you back to America inside a plastic bag.
To Catch A Lonely Virgin Loser.
Colored eye halo is strong AF, she would lose more them half of her looks without them
IMG 20200924 142344

Also:

"WHO WANTS TO PAY TO SEE MY PUSSY TEE HEE?"

View: https://twitter.com/viiiictoriiaa/status/1296985643030056965?s=19

Last edited:
Absolutely fucking based.

Not a landwhale. Just saying

Based beyond belief.

Not a landwhale. Just saying
I thought she was for a second because her face looked fat to me, but I guess she's not really there (yet).

Still keeping that in there for insulting purposes, kek.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

based

WanUnfitAsianporcupine-size_restricted.gif

Holy shit, this is gigabased

Even if we get put on a TV show then what? she’s just like to see people at their lowest point and expose them like people she put down and pass it off as a fetish as shown in the screenshot 57 guests should agree with me
I'd show my family shit like this and they'd understand my frustration
They’ll probably say that’s the way it is

Chris Hansen is too busy being divorce raped
Legit? Lifefuel, hate that man. He thinks sending men to jail for wanting 12-13 year old girls makes him a hero when girls that age are already being plowed

I think there are a handful of posts with more vulgar sexual content, where I would have inhibation to read that out, but over all I have a good
conscience that I could read my posts before my family or before God without shame.

They’ll probably say that’s the way it is
No way.

I'd let them know even if you worked 60 Hours a week as a Customer Assistant, you still wouldn't make more money over your entire working career compared to what these whores can earn in 1-3 Years.

Lmao. I should start watching that series :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
The Boondocks is great. I think the show got revived, but I haven't touched a remote control in 7-8 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back