Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Twitter slut rushes to the rescue to defend tv show slut

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
Stupid dirty cunts.

Christians, please be kind to chad dick chasers, jesus told you to be nice to used whores.

Last edited:
God I hate whores...

Christians aren't supposed to support fornication, you dumb hoe...
Noo, god made it rich beta christian men's duty to "man up" and marry used sluts. Stop insulting your future wives inkels. :soy:

I expected no less from Twitter and the Tel Avivision

God is dead and we have killed him.

What do you expect! There will always be roasties jumping to the defense of other roasties.

Speeds me.

We need to start shaming rosties more. This passive aggressive pussy shit isn't working.
They’re zombies and should be defended against like zombies.

(They are zombies because they were cows, died in the slaughterhouse for beef, but now they are living roast beef, so they are cow zombies.)

They’re zombies and should be defended against like zombies.

(They are zombies because they were cows, died in the slaughterhouse for beef, but now they are living roast beef, so they are cow zombies.)
Cows are too honorable for rosties, I'd say their roast beef came from dead maggots.

Sluts defending sluts, no surprise there. God I wish the sex revolution never existed.

Being a Christian is not about keeping rules/regulations, performing rituals, or even going to church. It’s about YOUR relationship with god.
God: "Am I a joke to you?"
Ten commandments: "Am I a joke to you?(2)"
The church: "Am I a joke to you?(3)"

My body, my choice :soy:

Foids be foiding boyo. Foids only defend their fellow foids.

Being a Christian is not about keeping rules/regulations, performing rituals, or even going to church. It’s about YOUR relationship with god.
God: "Am I a joke to you?"
Ten commandments: "Am I a joke to you?(2)"
The church: "Am I a joke to you?(3)"
What kind of "relationship" can you have with god if you aren't following what he says? Does that mean you can be a serial killer rapist then when you get arrested and go to trial you tell the courtroom "Only god can judge me, how dare you call yourselves christians."

What kind of "relationship" can you have with god if you aren't following what he says? Does that mean you can be a serial killer rapist then when you get arrested and go to trial you tell the courtroom "Only god can judge me, how dare you call yourselves christians."
Yeah that's what will happen in the future if we let this continue. People are encouraged not to judge each other. People are like sheep's, they need a clear higher power. That's why monarchy and judicial system were founded. But now I have a quote.

Women will always defend their "right" to be whores.

twitter is so cucked

Yeah that's what will happen in the future if we let this continue. People are encouraged not to judge each other. People are like sheep's, they need a clear higher power. That's why monarchy and judicial system were founded. But now I have a quote.

View attachment 127873
:lul:

How convenient to say that being a Christian is not about rules or going to Church, JFL.

Stupid dirty cunts.

View attachment 127608

Christians, please be kind to chad dick chasers, jesus told you to be nice to used whores.

This needs a suifuel tag, the inequality has gone too far...

How convenient to say that being a Christian is not about rules or going to Church, JFL.
According to them a good christian man is a rich cuck, and a good christian foid is a 40+ year old used thot whose "changed her ways" and is now looking to divorce rape...I mean marry a chrstian cuck.

According to them a good christian man is a rich cuck, and a good christian foid is a 40+ year old used thot whose "changed her ways" and is now looking to divorce rape...I mean marry a chrstian cuck.
Yes, truly disgusting.

Ephisians 5:22-
Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife even as Christ is the head of the church, his body, and is himself its Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit in everything to their husbands.