Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Twitter thot scammed me and also laughed at me for being incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
JoinedMar 27, 2019Messages33

This is probably the most cucked thread I've seen here yet. A guy pays 55 dollars in order for a Twitter thot to buy condoms and have sex with other men while blocking the cuck on social media. Goddamn.

You need to understand that this is a symptom of trueceldom, it is my complete lack of sex life that causes it, it's not like I enjoy the thought of them spending my money

You could've done a lot with that 55$, start up a hobby of collecting, I'm sure you can get some interesting things living in Ireland, some real old stuff. Don't waste money of foids ever, especially e-whores, they are some of the worst.

you should be punished for giving a whore money

@CelticTruecel - If I was a mod I would have permabanned you already, on suspect of being a larp/troll, or being too fucking stupid to be a part of this forum.

And the King of Cucks award goes too....
3W3aQSy.png

Not actually condoning violence.

Wow OP you're the world heavyweight champion of dumbass.

I've defended things that other posters would not, but this is inexcusable. No man should ever voluntarily give money to a woman for anything other than actual sex. Especially not an incel.

You fucking deserve it. Kys cuck.

You are a fucking faggot for giving her money and I hope you fucking lose your fapping arm.

Nasty roast. Provoking the male sexual urges like that. Why the fuk are u paying that ho money.

View attachment 112099

Just lol at this roast with nasiolabial folds at early twenties. Good job on wearing braces u filth, yes push that maxilla back and in the timespan of a year you will have aged like if 10. Clock's ticking, so better make that whore career good while it lasts. Meanwhile ur male looksmatch probably roped.

D5LA2REXkAA3DFk.jpg

U utter subhuman foid filth. kys
based

You deserve to be scammed for being a cuck. She isn't even good looking ffs.

Even on this site you have people posting about giving money to these "e-girls". I imagine many more do this and just don't post about it.

It was the same on r9k...tons of people complained about women living life on easy mode and generally seemed blackpilled...yet there were always tons of threads from guys talking about giving money for pics, private camshows, used socks/panties, etc.

I guess it comes down to the trifecta of appealing to the male instinct to provide, the male libido, and the male desire for female validation. Obviously it's all artificial, but for a lot of men, it's the best they're ever going to get.

I have no sympathy at all tbh, I will never understand how anyone can be cucked enough to send these egirls money over the internet :soy:

Roosh mentioned a new trend.
The thot audit.
Where cyber-whores get reported to the irs for tax evasion.
Apparently there's a % reward.
Lol.
It's very unlikely that they report their cyber earnings...
Normally I hate snitchs. But I do think this is amusing.

Ban all the cucks who donate to foids in any way shape or form. Fucking bluepilled cuck faggot. Hope you're proud in contributing to the problem even more you fucking retard.

Even on this site you have people posting about giving money to these "e-girls". I imagine many more do this and just don't post about it.

It was the same on r9k...tons of people complained about women living life on easy mode and generally seemed blackpilled...yet there were always tons of threads from guys talking about giving money for pics, private camshows, used socks/panties, etc.

I guess it comes down to the trifecta of appealing to the male instinct to provide, the male libido, and the male desire for female validation. Obviously it's all artificial, but for a lot of men, it's the best they're ever going to get.

Checked out her Twitter profile, shes giving a blowjob to her boyfriend and you decide to pay money to that e-thot, fucking lol. Low I.Q. shit. I don't even blame women for doing this, when cucks like you exist. You deserved it OP.