Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Twitter User Drops Hiroshima Nagasaki Blackpill; This is Why it’s Truly Over

• Thread starter Deleted member 16423
  • Start date
Deleted member 16423

Deleted member 16423

Self-banned
-

This is so true.
Incels who try to reverse engineer success will fail 99.9% of the time.

this should be taught by dads

HOLY FUCK LOL

soys on suicide watch

money does not get women, looks do unless u betabux
brutal

This is so true.

True. And you will be considered creepy/weirdo/strange if you do not have female approval in form of a gf/wife.

Well suggesting the opposite is kind of counter-productive. "Chase pussy not money"? How is that going to help incels?

We would still end up alone, and be broke. I'd rather be alone and have money for copes, than to be alone and homeless, that would be an ultimately cruel life.

ROFL at this soy cope

"what are you 12 years old? I create million dollar startups so I can suck the clit of 38 year old m'lady. It's what a grown man does."

This is so true.

He didn't drop anything, because the premise was false, men who abide by "chase money not pussy" are operating on a false ruleset, it should be "chase money, buy pussy", getting money doesn't make any woman be attracted to you or have an allegiance to you

Also being "respected at your job" doesn't mean you'll get paid more or you are even being paid well, there are guys who work at KFC that I'm sure are respected because they are a "ladies man" but they are broke as fuck

No thought actually went into that twitter post lol, but what can I expect, its just NPC people who use that site and they have to make a point with 140 characters

I'd rather be alone and have money for copes, than to be alone and homeless, that would be an ultimately cruel life.
Only reason I wageslave. I know I'm cucked paying for single mom foids through taxes but the alternative is homelessness. Ain't no neetbux available for me.