Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Twitter

To koniec

To koniec

ϟϟ 6 million of doggerinos ϟϟ
★★★★★
Twitter really seems to virtue signal their love for black people, a lot of profiles has black people doing meme things.
If you think about it more, blacks really influence american culture.

Twitter really seems to virtue signal their love for black people, a lot of profiles has black people doing meme things.
If you think about it more, blacks really influence american culture.
Black hip hop, rap and r&b culture is american pop culture at this point tbh

Black hip hop, rap and r&b culture is american pop culture at this point tbh
WASP culture is long dead for americans. Also black people dominate american sports, a lot of them is in movie industry.

WASP culture is long dead for americans. Also black people dominate american sports, a lot of them is in movie industry.
Yeah the WASP culture of even the 1980s before rap has mostly disappeared.
No matter how much nostalgia people engage in they can only ever seem to remember only as far back as the late 1980s when rap took off.

The culture of America in the early 1900s nevermind 1950 is completely unknown now.

At the risk of repeating things here are the posts I've made on this before.
"The West" doesn't really even exist since the "end of history" period in the 90s tbh
It's a globalized, culturally homogeneous kind of world now.
Okay I thought you mean "The West" as in western civilization that conservatives in anglo countries sometimes talk about the need to defend.

Imo it's very weird to go that countries influenced heavily by reality tv, rap, movies and pop culture for decades now are still talking about western civilization as if it has recently existed in the form people think of it as.
Western civilization hasn't really been recognizable after the sexual revolution of the 1960s and then the proliferation of rap, celebrity and thug culture in the 90s and afterward.

What I'm saying is that all the things conservatives associate with western civilization (rule of law, freedom of speech, freedom of the press, civilized behavior and dress, relative equal rights between men and women, capitalism and a society that rewards hard work) have been gone for a long time now in anglo countries and replaced with vapid pop culture, rap, celebrity, gossip, the court of public opinion on social media and voyeurism. That has become the predominant culture of anglo countries compared to the past (defined as before the 90s and rap culture became mainstream and further back before the 1960s sexual revolution).

Last edited:
Yeah the WASP culture of even the 1980s before rap has mostly disappeared.
No matter how much nostalgia people engage in they can only ever seem to remember only as far back as the late 1980s when rap took off.

The culture of America in the early 1900s nevermind 1950 is completely unknown now.

At the risk of repeating things here are the posts I've made on this before.
What do you think about PoC ( other than blacks, so curries, latinos, asians, arabs ) and their relationship with black culture ?
Also do you think that anglos are depressed since they lost control over world, us to jews ?

What do you think about PoC ( other than blacks, so curries, latinos, asians, arabs ) and their relationship with black culture ?
Also do you think that anglos are depressed since they lost control over world, us to jews ?
I think a lot of curries, latinos, asians and arabs cope with black culture to fit in but are never really accepted in it. They don't have any culture of their own or niche to fit in in western countries so they have to make do with trying to fit into the dominant white or black culture.
For many PoC normie ethnic males this means they usually gravitate to black culture because they can still identify with some of the themes in black culture like living on the margins of society, not trusting anyone to have your back, always having to front and keep up appearances so you don't appear soft and the like.

I do think many anglos are depressed that unrivaled European colonial powers and American hegemony are waning and that their countries are no longer beacons of prosperity, ideal governance and functioning societies they once could brag they were.
But as long as the white people in anglo countries can have a steady paying job and a good chance of raising a family I don't really think they care too much about that besides wanting to make sure anglo countries flex their muscles on the world stage now and then and maintain a strong military tbhngl

I think a lot of curries, latinos, asians and arabs cope with black culture to fit in but are never really accepted in it. They don't have any culture of their own or niche to fit in in western countries so they have to make do with trying to fit into the dominant white or black culture.
For many PoC normie ethnic males this means they usually gravitate to black culture because they can still identify with some of the themes in black culture like living on the margins of society, not trusting anyone to have your back, always having to front and keep up appearances so you don't appear soft and the like.

I do think many anglos are depressed that unrivaled European colonial powers and American hegemony are waning and that their countries are no longer beacons of prosperity, ideal governance and functioning societies they once could brag they were.
But as long as the white people in anglo countries can have a steady paying job and a good chance of raising a family I don't really think they care too much about that besides wanting to make sure anglo countries flex their muscles on the world stage now and then and maintain a strong military tbhngl
What do you think about future of us, war with china over hegomony, and slowly and slowly disappearance of whites due to low birth rates and small but slowly more popular miscegenation

What do you think about future of us, war with china over hegomony, and slowly and slowly disappearance of whites due to low birth rates and small but slowly more popular miscegenation
I don't know about those things so much tbh

I've heard the US will continue to decline while China rises and there might be some sabre rattling occurring in disputed territories like islands in the South China Sea, Tibet, the border area between Pakistan, India and China and China's ambitions in the Arctic of all places (they designated themselves a near Arctic state and have developed icebreakers for traversing the Arctic https://asia.nikkei.com/Politics/In...ina-s-near-Arctic-state-claim-in-new-cold-war).

But in the areas of space exploration the US might continue to remain in the lead with China depending on the government's priorities and how much funds they allocate to that venture. Most likely that will be the case because of things like Space Force and the US military's ambitions to bring their strategies in land battles to future anticipated space battles and conflict resolution outside of Earth.

White birthrates in the US and western anglo countries might keep shrinking while Eastern Europe and Russia become the new strongholds for a majority white population.
This might be true also in Australia and New Zealand but China might be making moves there soon to cut down on the possibility of Australia and New Zealand continuing to be centers of anglosphere influence and might get eventually fall under unannounced but still obvious dominion by China.

I don't know about those things so much tbh

I've heard the US will continue to decline while China rises and there might be some sabre rattling occurring in disputed territories like islands in the South China Sea, Tibet, the border area between Pakistan, India and China and China's ambitions in the Arctic of all places (they designated themselves a near Arctic state and have developed icebreakers for traversing the Arctic https://asia.nikkei.com/Politics/In...ina-s-near-Arctic-state-claim-in-new-cold-war).

But in the areas of space exploration the US might continue to remain in the lead with China depending on the government's priorities and how much funds they allocate to that venture. Most likely that will be the case because of things like Space Force and the US military's ambitions to bring their strategies in land battles to future anticipated space battles and conflict resolution outside of Earth.

White birthrates in the US and western anglo countries might keep shrinking while Eastern Europe and Russia become the new strongholds for a majority white population.
This might be true also in Australia and New Zealand but China might be making moves there soon to cut down on the possibility of Australia and New Zealand continuing to be centers of anglosphere influence and might get eventually fall under unannounced but still obvious dominion by China.
And EU ?
France and Germany particulary

And EU ?
France and Germany particulary
I don't know about the EU particularly France and Germany so I can only guess tbh

The EU is predicted to become less cohesive and with a lot of countries leaving the EU so maybe that trend will continue.
A shift of power from the US to China may not affect those countries right away. There will probably be more ethnic immigration into these countries if they stay in the EU. If they leave the EU they might elect more nationalist governments that try to curb ethnic immigration.

twitter is for soys