Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Twittercels GTFIH

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
I made a Twitter for the sake of arguing with people. So if any of you guys want I'll follow you and we can possibly talk there if I ever use it.

Also I dont really understand Twitter..

Last edited:
why bothering arguing with soy and trannies on twitter

I made a Twitter for the sake of arguing with people.
Theres this one youtube channel that pisses me off so much. I don't know if he has twitter but his youtube channel is this so If he has twitter can you please destroy this cuck

Theres this one youtube channel that pisses me off so much. I don't know if he has twitter but his youtube channel is this so If he has twitter can you please destroy this cuck
Kek I'll check out some of his videos

wtf is a ze/zir?

Joining brettyboy I see. Continue to spread the blackpill brother

I went in his discord to debate and I got banned because I said I like Japan because it's homgenous.
:feelshaha::feelsokman: that's pretty funny NGL

I'll swing by.

I don't think Twitter is that great for discussion though, you only get so many characters.

If I ever get a twitter, I'll give you a follow.

I don't think Twitter is that great for discussion though, you only get so many characters.
Yeah I gotta try to figure out how this site works. I feel like a boomer ngl

Put femnazis in their place.

I had a twitter account years ago, but didn't use it much and I forgot the password. I only lurk on twitter for the memes, generally speaking everyone on there is full of cucks and are only interested in getting the most ''retweets or likes'', your account will get banned or reported ''for hate speech'' if you dont argee with the left-wing philosophy on there.

Twitter is the worst,you have all these black bitches spreading hypergamy who are impossible to argue with

I've added you bro. Let's spread the blackpill

Isnt twitter for thots and trump?

Follow me back when you get time.