Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over TwitterDatingPill: (Applies to Instagram also). If you've been friendzoned & or rebuffed on there. Then it's fucking over & never began.

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

We're allowed to feel what we feel and voice that on here Sex Havers. Get the fuck over yourselves.

Our looks have condemned us here. End. Fucking. Of.

Last edited:
I deleted all my social media years ago when it become apparent no one would give a shit about anything I ever said, did, or posted. All you end up doing is making yourself miserable by seeing the lives of others that are filled with love/family/friends while all you do is work, pay bills, and jerk off.

I deleted all my social media years ago when it become apparent no one would give a shit about anything I ever said, did, or posted. All you end up doing is making yourself miserable by seeing the lives of others that are filled with love/family/friends while all you do is work, pay bills, and jerk off.

Based and true dat.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back