Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Two Chads explain their audience that "looks don't matter"

Barnacle

Barnacle

Banned
-
These two gigachads think they got it all figured out for us unsuccesfull men with women:

Not one second, JFL if you expect me to watch this shit. Are you out of your goddamn mind?

even if you're AVERAGE looking

tfw you aren't even average

He says average lol he can't even delude himself to write ugly lmao

These two gigachads think they got it all figured out for us unsuccesfull men with women:

Green shirt guy is chad facial boned, blue shirt guy looks like well groomed high tier normie. Nothing chad about his facial bones

Jfl at the montage of him flexing his looks right after saying “it’s not about looks” lmao

“Worked on myself and transformed my confidence”
Gymcelled (frauded fighting success, serum T, dimorphism)
Tanned
Got NT haircut
Keeps perfectly lined up stubble

And he is now confident because those things he did gave him the results he wanted from women. The outcome of his input is consistent with his desires and predictions. Walking up to girls is no longer a roll of the dice. He satisfies the formula for having desireable outcomes of his interactions with women. That formula is just looks. Not being manic, not being animated, not wearing a new t shirt, and not being fascinated by things. Easy scapegoat. “It’s not my looks bro, it’s my behavior”

vid seems like satire. But satire is indistinguishable from reality these days. The point of that vid is just to get clicks from ugly stupid guys.

my mind is numb. I stopped at 2 minutes

how does anybody buy this shit? Talking about tacos? jfl. Doesn’t get any more narcy than this.
“Look at my beutaiful first world bourgeois chad life away from the trash of the world. Like it? Keep watching and I can show you how to do it too”

for the trillionth time, genetic quality is of paramount importance in the mate selection of all species, and there is no variation in mate choice criteria within a species. Immutable traits = imperative. Changeable traits aka fakeable traits = irrelevant. how is this not common sense among the retards that click on his and other lying youtubers’ vids for advice.

Last edited:
HowToBeast is the most cringe metaPUA youtuber and he's not even very GL. He's maxed out on normie-tier looksmaxes (which are not even looksmaxing): trendy hairstyle, tattoos, fashion, gymcelled. Facially he's just generic as fuck and so is his prescription, I'd much rather daydreamcel about being an ethereal mystery Chad.

HowToBeast is the most cringe metaPUA youtuber and he's not even very GL. He's just generic as fuck and so is his prescription, I'd much rather daydreamcel about being an ethereal mystery Chad.
Hmmm, well I would like to live one day in this guys life than the next, what 50-60, in my life

Not chads but certainly good looking and it's funny they say looks don't matter. Just ruin your face, see if looks will not matter then.

He says average lol he can't even delude himself to write ugly lmao

they want to sell their shit , and have someone to take it too

just for lol if you think average is good looking , your either attractive and got it all or ugly and a betacux

Every girl that they pumped and dumped could have been your wife. These people are the enemy, it's time to rise up.

They sound like a bunch of con artists. Gymcel, Jestermaxx, buy my gym routine. Fuck off

God, I hate this fucking bra-bro-game-culture. Comment from the video: "Being “average looking” or “ugly” is just an excuse people use to play victim."
Fucking Americans, always telling victims that they just like to play being the victim.
Hope they all get accused of rape and go to jail. Then again, the Chads will not, of course, just the poor fools who fell for those snake-oil-salesmen.

Hes using this as click bait you moron

Jfl at the montage of him flexing his looks right after saying “it’s not about looks” lmao

“Worked on myself and transformed my confidence”
Gymcelled (frauded fighting success, serum T, dimorphism)
Tanned
Got NT haircut
Keeps perfectly lined up stubble

And he is now confident because those things he did gave him the results he wanted from women. The outcome of his input is consistent with his desires and predictions. Walking up to girls is no longer a roll of the dice. He satisfies the formula for having desireable outcomes of his interactions with women. That formula is just looks. Not being manic, not being animated, not wearing a new t shirt, and not being fascinated by things. Easy scapegoat. “It’s not my looks bro, it’s my behavior”

vid seems like satire. But satire is indistinguishable from reality these days. The point of that vid is just to get clicks from ugly stupid guys.

my mind is numb. I stopped at 2 minutes

how does anybody buy this shit? Talking about tacos? jfl. Doesn’t get any more narcy than this.
“Look at my beutaiful first world bourgeois chad life away from the trash of the world. Like it? Keep watching and I can show you how to do it too”

for the trillionth time, genetic quality is of paramount importance in the mate selection of all species, and there is no variation in mate choice criteria within a species. Immutable traits = imperative. Changeable traits aka fakeable traits = irrelevant. how is this not common sense among the retards that click on his and other lying youtubers’ vids for advice.

forefather iq

imagine a 5'3 balding curry taking advice from those cartoons and expeting to slay jflllll.
1 way ticket to prison

What's next? Two lifelong steroid users explaining to us that we don't need to use steroids to compete in bodybuilding competition with the people that do use steroids?

Ok ok while we are at it. "Less is more, Islam is the religion of peace, life after death, personality matters when trying to attract women."

I don't know if they are retards that don't realize they are succesful because of their looks or they are full aware of it and they just want to rip off bluepilled incels that believe that shit

At this point it's just LaughFuel.

I don't know if they are retards that don't realize they are succesful because of their looks or they are full aware of it and they just want to rip off bluepilled incels that believe that shit

I think they're aware they're selling BS.

250 soul crushing rejections without getting the cops called on you, and 1 yes is still a yes brah! You've ascended!

Let me guess the video goes like this...
Step one: be curry
Step two: repeat step one.

High tier normies/low tier Chadlites.

These two gigachads think they got it all figured out for us unsuccesfull men with women

I won't watch a second of this shit either. But what do you expect? Billionaires will say that money doesn't matter because in their lifes it doesn't matter. Not at all actually.

Don't you know this is chads.co?
Just backing off this hairsplitting. Does not matter if they are chad, chadlite or gigachads, what matters is that they slay because of their looks.

I detect high levels of blissful ignorance from this video

lying fucks wish their audience would hang them
Every girl that they pumped and dumped could have been your wife. These people are the enemy, it's time to rise up.

They aren't gigachads, not even close

gigachads? lol fuck off, these guys are high-tier normie to chadlite at best. You cant rate for shit, their facial bones are only above average/decent, nothing extraordinary or exceptional

I was hoping this video would be downvoted to hell by the blackpill community, but nope.

They sound like a bunch of con artists. Gymcel, Jestermaxx, buy my gym routine. Fuck off

Well a "con" is a confidence trick, and women say they like confidence, so it makes sense that being a competent con man would make one succeed with women.

I ain't going to give those guys any clicks, but it's pretty obvious from the get go they subscribe to the just-world fallacy. Whether they do it purely for money and attention or they actually believe it themselves is up for interpretation. What people say and what people do and really think is rarely the same thing and that's true for both men and women.

Fuck them both in their skulls.