Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Two foids bully incel in the interview.

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

30+ years old khfl slavcel neetcel (13yrs+) virgin
★★★★★
Just because he is low SMV he is worth less than garbage. While they don't treat baddly dude who had a wife.
In the trailer below you could see how highly they think of themselves, how egoistic and narcissistic they are, they are not females they are vapid, vindictive and weak imitation of male, they lack compassion to other human being they are always calculating to gain something without giving anything.
This is your average modern female in 2019 completely destroyed by feminism and cucks.
Imagine believing she is also "incel" while in reality she admitted in comment that she has a boyfriend but "doesn't have sex cuz i'm christian girl" yeah sure you lying whore.

Trailer:

Here is full video:

I couldn't stand the trailed but finished it to create this post and haven't watched the full video can you tell me if you end watching it how bad it was? Those women are disgusting in attitude.

God those fucking foids made me rage.

Fuck man, i tought its some young, skinny, sexy foids bullying an incel. That would be fapfuel even its ragefuel.

That "incel" mogs everyone here.

Unthugged normies entering inceldom.

The "incel" is actually being honest, straight up saying that women just need to be on the side and produce children lmao. Based.

That black guy looks like he hates his life. Did you notice that when he interviewed you @BrendioEEE

TBH the incel guy looked and came off much better than the cuck that had been married previously and he must have gotten under the skin of those bitches for the one to just come out and say I'm smarter than you because I attended university he kept his cool and good on him there's a lesson to learn here and that is to always remain calm when in these situations because once you get angry and emotional you can't think no longer always let the other one get flustered and take advantage of it.

i hope some rapefuges will ecounter those whores soon.

i hope some rapefuges will ecounter those whores soon.
These whores love refugees. They are the ones bringing them in, having sex with them.

Look at those G-d damn cutie pies. You think they'll ever give any of us sex?
F--kin whores. I hope they meet The Son Of Sam.

Last edited:
Based mexican dude. He's an incel because he's too honest, not his looks.

I watched 25 mins, but every man has his limits...

Those whores should get hit by a speeding armored truck.

He did outright say that women's rights was a mistake, so naturally the women would react defensively.

The whole point of regulating foids is that they don't know how a society should work themselves. Women have never created a society with working social dynamics, they have no answers for anything beyond "it's the patriarchy's fault" or "well, you see, that's actually not a problem at all (because it doesn't effect me)."

Honestly have to give props to the bi foid who admitted that men were easier to deal with than women, though. Even though everything she said afterwards was retarded.

wtf that mexican dude is a normalfag and he is still getting talked down to

I want to knock out that cuck in the glasses and the foids... Fuck then too. Dumb bitches would never give a truecel the time of day...

That black guy looks like he hates his life. Did you notice that when he interviewed you @BrendioEEE
Nah, I have had a few conversations with him in private too. My only thing is I think he might be too easily manipulated by the bad type of conservative, overall he's pretty cool.

But that guy isn't an Incel, very bad optics for Incels.

Ugly roasties. Volcel for them [theoretically]

Lost iq by watching these slimy holes

That guy was so beta. If I was there I would have destroyed her ugly entitled ass.

She's a "virgin" yet had a boyfriend and presumably more because she said "last boyfriend." She probably forgot that she lied about being a virgin.

States her accolades without context, graduating from UC Berkley but doesn't say what major, she probably did something that a monkey saying all the right leftist things could pass like women's studies or psychology.
When she says that she is a virgin, she probably means it in the technical sense. She knows the taste and texture of cum just as well as any other woman her age, but she takes pride and joy in the fact that she still has her hymen. Most young women believe blowjobs and handjobs don't count as sex.

Last edited:
When she says that she is a virgin, she probably means it in the technical sense. She knows the taste and texture of cum just as well as any other woman her age, but she takes pride and joy in the fact that she still has her hymen. Most young women believe blowjobs and handjobs don't count as sex.
Except that's not the technical sense, that's the modern sense. Jews twisted the definition of virginity to corrupt the youth, this was mostly done in the 90's aswell.

The incel didn't give a good rep. It's great that he was so based in the moment but his answers near the start weren't good and he could have put them better.

This "Incel" mogs me.

She's a "virgin" yet had a boyfriend and presumably more because she said "last boyfriend." She probably forgot that she lied about being a virgin.

States her accolades without context, graduating from UC Berkley but doesn't say what major, she probably did something that a monkey saying all the right leftist things could pass like women's studies or psychology.
Virgin-didnt fk 6'5 whute sgarp jawline rich high iq gigachad.

fuck man, I posted this vid a while back and got no replies. Anyway, I thought that mentalcel did alright in this panel. He stood his ground and in spite being just a construction worker, he made that UC Berkeley whore look like a speechless dumbass.

From that 30-something year old hoe that kept switching accents, it's weird how she seemed like she was more disgusted at the boomer cuck, just because he was ugly and wasn't 100% on her side. And yet for the Chadrodriguezcel, it seemed like she viewed him as a misguided young soul. I fucking laughed at her pathetic definition of what a man is.

If I were on that panel, I would give the same answer Dracula gave: A MISERABLE PILE OF SECRETS.

Last edited:
These whores love refugees. They are the ones bringing them in, having sex with them.
View attachment 118072
They'll probably be apart of a liveleak video of a muslim beheading them. If that happens to them, will they still say "r-refugees welcome"?

They'll probably be apart of a liveleak video of a muslim beheading them. If that happens to them, will they still say "r-refugees welcome"?
Why would The Moslems behead them when they give them such great sex?
It's always the young ones that go for the rapefugees, never the older ones.

Why would The Moslems behead them when they give them such great sex?
It's always the young ones that go for the rapefugees, never the older ones.
You're not wrong but the Muslims would probably rape them before beheading them like the pigs they are.

He gets called an Uncle Tom and gets denounced by a lot of black people it breaks ya down a little.

You're not wrong but the Muslims would probably rape them before beheading them like the pigs they are.
If I fantasize about beheading women, I get put in the psych ward.
If Moslems talk about beheadings, women will say "Welcome Refugees", not all Moslems are like that, and those that are - the women will visit them in prison + Give them sex.

View attachment 118072
GOD FUCKING DAMN THIS FUCKING CLOWN WORLD FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

The guy looks like a manlet, he has the worst maxilla I have ever seen, and has acne scars so he was most likely a severe acnecel. This guy is a looksmaxxed Mexican Andy.

The guy looks like a manlet, he has the worst maxilla I have ever seen, and has acne scars so he was most likely a severe acnecel. This guy is a looksmaxxed Mexican Andy.
He is a manlet and his head looks really small even smaller than heads of foids from the panel, it's truly over when foids gigamogs you.

He is a manlet and his head looks really small even smaller than heads of foids from the panel, it's truly over when foids gigamogs you.
His voice is also extremely high pitched and I don't know if he's nervous (probably from years of being a manlet with bad acne) or has autism.

That’s what happens when you work with women as a sub-Chad in 2019.

they are not females they are vapid, vindictive and weak imitation of male, they lack compassion to other human being they are always calculating to gain something without giving anything.

No, they are actually females. This is their true unfolded nature.

Just wish the incel had bigger balls but I doubt I would do much better.
We need to get an angry extroverted incel up there.

Just because he is low SMV he is worth less than garbage. While they don't treat baddly dude who had a wife.
In the trailer below you could see how highly they think of themselves, how egoistic and narcissistic they are, they are not females they are vapid, vindictive and weak imitation of male, they lack compassion to other human being they are always calculating to gain something without giving anything.
This is your average modern female in 2019 completely destroyed by feminism and cucks.
Imagine believing she is also "incel" while in reality she admitted in comment that she has a boyfriend but "doesn't have sex cuz i'm christian girl" yeah sure you lying whore.

Trailer:

Here is full video:

I couldn't stand the trailed but finished it to create this post and haven't watched the full video can you tell me if you end watching it how bad it was? Those women are disgusting in attitude.

Iam not watching that shit, the guy in the middle was beta as fuck, have those ugly cumdumsters talking ill if him like a cuck