Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Two guys commit suicide larping as Fallout 4 players [NSFW][Graphic]

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
bv5q0tq10e161.jpg

xag1d2r10e161.jpg

8jjhqqq10e161.jpg

I cant seem to find the news article right now

This happened on some remote hiking trail

They were found by a redditor and his friends

Very spooky

Looks fake

Thats why Im trying to find the post and the news article that confirms that two bodies were recovered

He had to take pictures because the cops thought it was a prank at first and refused to show up since the place is a pain in the ass to get to

Thats why Im trying to find the post and the news article that confirms that two bodies were recovered

He had to take pictures because the cops thought it was a prank at first and refused to show up since the place is a pain in the ass to get to
He should have taken better pics then

such is life in the wasteland. remote hiking trail you say? seems like the bodies wouldn't have been found for at least a few days, and they look pretty clean and intact (despite the wounds). strange no animals took advantage of the free food

Last edited:
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: jfl @ the note they wrote what a bunch of jokers

I lol’d at the first guy’s outfit

They were probably autistcels... Sad

probably fake. in small chance real maybe some ritual

bv5q0tq10e161.jpg

xag1d2r10e161.jpg

8jjhqqq10e161.jpg

I cant seem to find the news article right now

This happened on some remote hiking trail

They were found by a redditor and his friends

Very spooky
Nice guns!

You want them boots?